Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they'll put it up for PO next month when the Solo trailer drops(if the trailer does drop then). Really want these troopers.

I don't know what are they waiting for. When Solo comes, they will be releasing another Stormtrooper variant. That Range trooper for sure. Maybe Patrol trooper too.

Better release the Death Star Trooper before the HanSolo movie

New movie = tons of new characters, and you guys already saw how Disney do the marketing through these toys (TFA/TLJ)... and it will definitely sink those previous SW protoypes into oblivion

Let’s hope this is the first PO they put up after the Chinese New Year!

I know I just bumped this thread last night, but I actually just saw this morning that the Death Star Trooper doesn't appear in that magazine Hot Toys put out for 2018-2019 upcoming product, so I wonder if this is actually all but officially scraped at this point.

Rest in pieces. Can’t imagine what was a problem for not putting this to production. OT figures are hot stuff, figure is quite simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it would be a real kick to the teeth if that is the case.

*edit* just looked at the toywiz Malayzia scans of the 2018 catalouge and interestingly enough there isn't anything for the solo movie either...hmmm

I will buy all OT Imperials HT might make. I easily passed on the SSC Snow Commander, but I was really expecting this DS Trooper

Rest in pieces. Can’t imagine what was a problem for not putting this to production. OT figures are hot stuff, figure is quite simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is one of the 12-back originals. A great design, lots of nostalgia, easy production and no burden of actually making the head sculpt look like anyone... Come on, Hot Toys! :)

Death Star Trooper doesn't appear in that magazine Hot Toys put out for 2018-2019 upcoming product, so I wonder if this is actually all but officially scraped at this point.

That would be sad.

Out of curiosity, what else doesn't appear -- are Poe and Phasma still shown from TLJ? I suppose Baze is also a no-show. What about the Tank Trooper?

I know I just bumped this thread last night, but I actually just saw this morning that the Death Star Trooper doesn't appear in that magazine Hot Toys put out for 2018-2019 upcoming product, so I wonder if this is actually all but officially scraped at this point.

Well it would be a real kick to the teeth if that is the case.

*edit* just looked at the toywiz Malayzia scans of the 2018 catalouge and interestingly enough there isn't anything for the solo movie either...hmmm

Links ?? I can't find anything.

Were these the ones shown end of last year from another Asian event ?

I’m good with them pacing them selves on OT and PT stuff - we have had a lot of great announcements since may 2017 - i dont see them stopping the line - maybe they are partially mindful of market saturation and the higher prices impact.

And laying out a product roadmap that alternates between passion projects (like Tarkin) and more commercially focused projects (like the Avengers Infinity stuff) allows them to pace and plan and put good energy into the passion stuff and when that phase comes up.

Or maybe not...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back