Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$205 / €175 / £159 delivered to me in Ireland from Loonten on eBay.

Pretty cool figure, it's the helmet that sold me on this one.

31398e3b75512481cecb112e583bff12.jpg
7cc5df688301fac9a9adb6f6e20614df.jpg
3724bf6df33d1384f9ea003d4d3d173d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Will you be keeping the leather jacket? That's the first thing I plan on removing but it seems that isn't the case with people who have him already.

Nice shots. Every time pics are posted of figures i'm holding back on I get drawn back closer to a possible purchase - must... resist... wait for... Deathstar Trooper :nono:impatient:

Accidentally posted in Trooper thread (which is way off track). Is this shipping in the states?

Accidentally posted in Trooper thread (which is way off track). Is this shipping in the states?

Trooper?!?! Dude he's not even CLOSE to RELEASE much less- oh, you're talking about the Gunner. Yeah I think he should be shipping soon like Kuat said.

Don't worry man just fooling. No drama queens here. [emoji12][emoji12]

Visors on the HT and SSC that I have are separate from the cast even when they appear black like this does. I'd think that this would also.

For those waiting to get theirs...

FCgkAbI.jpg

Not as well lit as I would have liked, but I don't have the equipment to adequately light such a dark figure without really bad reflection.

$205 / €175 / £159 delivered to me in Ireland from Loonten on eBay.

Pretty cool figure, it's the helmet that sold me on this one.

31398e3b75512481cecb112e583bff12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Superb pics, guys... so stop posting them.:lol

I am REALLY trying not to buy this fig.:gah:

Good luck..

At this rate he'll be ordered before the week is over. :lol

Yuuuppp.... :gah::lol

I keep saying to myself "it's just a TIE jumpsuit, high-end-Hasbro boots, a Vader shirt, a sideways sandie pauldron, HT ANH Vader gloves and an egg head with overbite.

Then I go... looks pretty damn sweet though.:rotfl

Yuuuppp.... :gah::lol

I keep saying to myself "it's just a TIE jumpsuit, high-end-Hasbro boots, a Vader shirt, a sideways sandie pauldron, HT ANH Vader gloves and an egg head with overbite.

Then I go... looks pretty damn sweet though.:rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl

Amen to that! Well I just placed my order at BBTS.. You're welcome to join me.:lol

Has any one been able to confirm whether or not the visor is transparent or just cast as part of the helmet?

I can confirm from pictures that it is black. :lecture

I just took the bucket off and shined a torch in it. It's a solid piece. I know the SS Tie Fighter Pilot looked solid from pics when it wasn't, but this one is straight up black plastic.

Superb pics, guys... so stop posting them.:lol

I am REALLY trying not to buy this fig.:gah:

And I say stop tempting me to take more pictures, perhaps with the Jerkin off! :monkey3

Back