Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, now (or soon thereafter) would be the time to announce Tarkin and Krennic........perhaps at Celebration.

Now that would be just too organised !

Has Peters Cushing's estate given permission to have merchandise made with his likeness. I think Kenner made a Tarkin, but that's the only thing that I remember ever being made of the character. Did Sideshow ever make a Tarkin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasbro made 12 inch Tarkin with his likeness.

Gentle Giant made a very good bust about 10 years ago or so.

Sideshow made the 1/4th scale Tarkin as well.

So there's at least three over the last 20 years. Not too many items.

glad to see you have the option to remove the jacket and display him without it. I do wish he came with an E11 though, I'll have to switch that one out.

It is strange that they show the "neck" piece as an accessory... yet they do not show the swappable leather shirt to cloth shirt, even though that's shown in their photos.

Not crazy about the gloves, but otherwise looks great. Gonna be really hard to collect too many Rogue One and ST figures if they're going deep with OT.

This is a nice complement “accent” piece to display next to your A lister characters. In the end your not going to get any girls to sleep with you with a HT Death Star Gunner figure unlike the DX line where I had girls lining outside my door!!!
hqdefault.jpg

I wish it wasn't so far off in terms of the release date. About a year off sorta stinks but whatever I guess.

Back