Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Getting one for sure. But why the grey grate on the stand and not red to match the other imperial bases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Secret Base...

17359192_1275645362504069_2753568145223122238_o.jpg

Really don't like the Vader-esque gloves with the soft leather gauntlet yet shiny black spider-hands.

He's a bit more than what? Price is low for HT. The extra shirt is nice, but he comes with nothing else.

That said, I don't think the price is unfair given the costume.

I cannot come up with any accessory for this figure myself so i don't blame HT to not include anything.

I think it looks awesome overall! Getting two to display both looks. Really has whet my appetite for more imperials: tarkin, krennic, veers, DS trooper, snowtrooper commander, etc....gimme all of them!

I cannot come up with any accessory for this figure myself so i don't blame HT to not include anything.

True.

Wonder if these will have a low production run like some of the Rogue One troopers.

Also likely true. I think HT learned a lesson. I'm certain the "edition size" will be considerably smaller. But I also believe there will be plenty to go around for a few months as always when its released. Consequently, I won't preorder.

The problem with these all black armored figures -- like the TIE pilot -- is they tend to disappear in the background on the shelf. Just a big black shadow in the back.

To me $205 is the going rate for HT bare bones these days so there is not much to complain about. The subject matter is what it is and nothing more is provided!

Curious if people would spend between $220 to $230 if he came with a console or some sort of environment?

In my best Kuato vioce, "Expand your mind." I could think of an awesome accessory for this guy, just not one that would fit in the box. :)

02.jpg

Had some reward points at Alter Ego and so placed an order for this guy.

Love these old school OT Imperials. We definitely need Tarkin now, more than ever.

Wonder if these will have a low production run like some of the Rogue One troopers.

HT probably learned from the TFA debacle and reduced their production runs. May also explain why they are now taking their time spacing out the releases.

This really looks great but ugh - more shiny little hands with oversized pleather gauntlets. Must have had some ANH Vader hands left over. And the blaster looks a touch undersized.

Back