Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But were those shots even in the movie.. They used the same shots of the gunner blowing up alderran and at the end of the movie and there he didn't have the goofy pleather look It was obviously fabric Movie stills trump behind the scene shots for accuracy I think.

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 1.57.56 PM.jpg

This is the shot blowing up alderrann

Kinda funny as I never noticed before as its the exact same shot in both scene of the movie

whichever I guess it will come down to individual tastes and preferences on whether or not this is added to ones collection.. Both can be correct ," from a certain point of view"

And the one HT are making may well be for Rogue One?

Either way, I considered the Gunner to be the least appealing of the Imperial troops, all the way back to the Kenner figure.

I felt the same way until I saw this figure:lol Hell, I want an Imperial Ground Crew member now that I saw it's design.

Only in SW can somebody want a $200+ figure of a guy who helps park vehicles:lol

vintage motocross chest protector for both...

hillsboromotorcycles-vintage-38.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Ah !
I have never known!
:D

That'd be funny if the empire had commercial sponsors / si groups that advertised on their pauldrons, like bp oil ... Seinar fleet systems, black sun, jawa trader....

JKNO, I know you are more familiar with stormtroopers and imperials than most anyone else I know.... it being so well known in fandom, in the Star Wars universe,
I am now curious:
is it supposed to be a pauldron repurposed by the empire or is it supposed to be a different piece of gear altogether?

(I mean like ig-88's head wasn't supposed to have been built by a scientist from from one of the cantina's beverage dispensers just repurposed prop)-

vintage motocross chest protector for both...

hillsboromotorcycles-vintage-38.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That's awesome. I never knew that. I also never saw an Imperial Gunner with a Vader top, and Desert Trooper pauldron on the chest. I thought it was a little weird (and cool looking) seeing a pauldron worn on the chest, and that's actually the intended way to wear it [emoji23]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

I have some reward points saved up and I'm seriously considering picking up this guy. After that though I think I'm done. Its just too damned expensive now.

19fbf09f154171f4e7aab56988f719a0.jpg

59d5e684059f001a6d4d80e14317274d.jpg

322c46acf2c4fe73596e33511b167632.jpg

e7a2dcd2834c74286b4d29ec789155fe.jpg

Hot Toys have posted these pics to Facebook so we should see a PO on Sideshow later this evening.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Nah. Not tempting. It's insta buy. My OT imperial collection will grow again!

:yess: It's about time. Now the tough question...... One or two. For some reason I always assumed there were more DS gunners but in the ANH there seems to be more DS troopers. What's more movie accurate, 2x DS gunners and one DS Troooper or the reverse. Although if the DS Trooper comes with the console, it will make the decision easier.

Awesome figure. All this ot love but the pricing is definitely getting to that crunch point. Only must haves now which is a shame cause I now am basically ot Star Wars now.

So this is a must but cool one Netflix daredevil etc just can't even be considered

Awesome figure. All this ot love but the pricing is definitely getting to that crunch point. Only must haves now which is a shame cause I now am basically ot Star Wars now.

So this is a must but cool one Netflix daredevil etc just can't even be considered
I know what you mean. I have been ot only I have not bought any of the TFA figures or RO figures as well. to expensive to do all.

Back