Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that the solicitation pictures make him look like he's got "button pressing and lever pulling" action features.

Looks cool but I learned my lesson with the TFA tie pilot, cool looking but troopers aren't quite the thing for my collection.

Curious if people would spend between $220 to $230 if he came with a console or some sort of environment?
If they had done two versions of this figure where one was just the figure and a deluxe set with a console environment I would have picked up the deluxe for extra cost. As is I might pick up a second figure.

Well obviously it doesn't since it's already up. He was just saying hypothetically and I answered that way. Hopefully if the Death Star Trooper is made maybe it'll come with the console like shown.

The gunner wouldn't come with a console.

However the trooper. He was shown at one of the Cons with the console. So that's where I'd be looking for one. See separate thread.

Not sure what the confusion is here ??

The gunner wouldn't come with a console.

However the trooper. He was shown at one of the Cons with the console. So that's where I'd be looking for one. See separate thread.

There's no confusion. I couldn't remember which figure was shown with the console and brought up that I wouldn't mind seeing it coming with the Trooper release. Someone else brought up an idea of a regular and deluxe set as a hypothetical situation is all. Also not sure why this couldn't come with it even though I know it's not going to. They are gunners after all so that's kind of their duty to man the guns of the Death Star.

Fair enough. I'm just hoping for that console. Hot Toys doesn't do nearly enough larger accessories. You could have a small devision of a coulple of people just dedicated to doing those. But I guess there is not so much money in it. Otherwise they would be doing it I guess.

Go into the Trooper thread. "Why would this guy come with the console? You want the Gunner, go into that thread"

Go into Gunner thread, "Why would this guy come with the console? You want the Trooper, go in that thread"

Nope, no confusion here.

Go into the Trooper thread. "Why would this guy come with the console? You want the Gunner, go into that thread"

Go into Gunner thread, "Why would this guy come with the console? You want the Trooper, go in that thread"

Nope, no confusion here.

Not sure but I think only the Troopers were ever seen at the kind of "open flower" console type HT showed.

I thought the Gunners were only ever seen in front of that big 1970's music mixing studio set-up that runs the death star and operating the big anti-aircraft guns.

46e7d6778ee0e66cfe8f9f87cb231910.jpg

Looks great! Just noticed they brought back the old HT SW stands for this, I hope they do more, maybe release it on it's own so we can buy them in bulk.

He was on this stand from the beginning. So as Death Star trooper. I just don't follow their stand color philosophy.

Back