1/6 Hot Toys Days of Future Past Wolverine review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice quick review, I'm hoping this sells well because it would be a great start to a great line.

Even if it sold well, there would be no guarantees that they would get likeness approvals from any of the other actors anyway.

I wish they could go back and do the first 2 X-Men films. I'm still a big fan of the original cast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even if it sold well, there would be no guarantees that they would get likeness approvals from any of the other actors anyway.

I wish they could go back and do the first 2 X-Men films. I'm still a big fan of the original cast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's true. I've gone into detail about how complicated this likeness license is. Know all to well.

But, there are some that would sign. Others that would for higher fees. But it's not even worth a second look (or first) if the highest profile character can't move the needle. Not when you have dozens of other already secured and paid for licenses. Just not worth the extra hassle and lower sales

That's true. I've gone into detail about how complicated this likeness license is. Know all to well.

But, there are some that would sign. Others that would for higher fees. But it's not even worth a second look (or first) if the highest profile character can't move the needle. Not when you have dozens of other already secured and paid for licenses. Just not worth the extra hassle and lower sales
Yes. It doesn't seem to be very popular in Hong Kong, with pretty low pre order sales for this one. I still think they should have started with a different character considering it is the 4th version of Wolverine. I know this is a fan favourite character, but there are others that are also popular. A brand new character that had never been done before might have enticed more fans into preordering.

It's a real shame the First Class figures were never made. Would have been a good way to start with the new cast and then go into this sequel.

Oh well, I do not have a Wolverine, so I will pick this one up at some stage.

Yea maybe another character would have helped. But also cost more. Meaning it would have needed to be even more expensive. So I'm not sure it would have done much.

Nice looking figure! Love the look! Does anyone know if he has rubber body armor, like the Batman figure?

Back