1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hey if you don't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands. ;)

coolest-meme-generator-doctor-evil-dr-evil-meme-one-million-dollars-image-memes-at-relatably-mem.jpg

Wow spectacular set up there! That armory is more than suiting to it. Lol @ cap's shield at the bottom corner

I thought I would eventually get the HT but then I found the knock off Toys Works for an amazing price on eBay, so I went with that. Where do you guys buy your additional guns; anywhere special that's not $35 a pop? I've seen some model kit sets that look like they might be decent with paint.

There's no subforum for general 1/6 accessories and guns or stuff like that right?

I thought I would eventually get the HT but then I found the knock off Toys Works for an amazing price on eBay, so I went with that. Where do you guys buy your additional guns; anywhere special that's not $35 a pop? I've seen some model kit sets that look like they might be decent with paint.

There's no subforum for general 1/6 accessories and guns or stuff like that right?

Monkeydepot.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's currently at my LMC for 250. I want him but can't stand the fact th his base says Daredevil instead of Punisher. Thinking about holding off for a solo series version

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

He's currently at my LMC for 250. I want him but can't stand the fact th his base says Daredevil instead of Punisher. Thinking about holding off for a solo series version

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

People on this board seem to be under the impression that the TMS line didn't sell well. If that's true, it's possible there won't be another Punisher for his solo show...

People on this board seem to be under the impression that the TMS line didn't sell well. If that's true, it's possible there won't be another Punisher for his solo show...

I don’t think they sold great, but not so bad they wouldn’t consider additional figures if they find something they think will sell. Some cool costume or look. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t make anything else.

Has anyone made custom nameplates to cover up/replace the stock "Daredevil" plate?

Back