1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered him from In demand toys here in the uk, (they have an ebay store too) Its my first time using them so fingers crossed everything goes well. It was priced at £255,

Ah, used though, but hey, a good deal nonetheless. I've got a rule that I can't buy used. Given how spotty HT's QC is I think the best bet is to buy a new one just in case there's any defects. With a used seller there's no coverage, but glad you're happy with it!

I agree about used figures, but the major plus side to that is you can see before you buy the exact condition. You'll know before hand whether it has any defects.

Love it. I have to get him more guns, holsters, pouches.

6.jpg

My kitbash Punisher:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had some discount pennies at popcultcha so bought it from there. Ill probably pick up DD next month.

But he wear a white jumpsuit, doesn't he? So no orange and no trousers + shirt.

YAY! Mine is FINALLY arriving today! Early schedule be damned! I stuck with the original SSC flex schedule... It was a tough decision...but I finally made it...lol

Noted that this guy is sold out now at BBTS and Sideshow. I want to say I'm surprised but at the same time I really can't be having the figure in my shelf - he's a good one. I wonder if that will be enough to push HT to pull a solo series version out.

I finished up my custom Frank and I like him even more than the Hot Toys figure.

40E0A7B3-21F2-43EA-800B-743CF3204725.jpeg4A6DE1F8-D617-4046-9293-ABAD697991D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this still available anywhere? Annoyed I seem to have missed out...I didn't think this would go nearly as fast as it did.

Back