1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had one original HT Daredevil - Punisher but decided to kitbash another one for the Punisher series. still a WIP

IMG_20180304_210846.jpg

IMG_20180305_073752.jpg

Thanks! It’s an ACI military sweater I got from a member here and generic no brand tactical pants I found on eBay.

I'm on the hunt for the right long sleeve. The ones that fit the figure well aren't as accurate as I'd like, and the ones that are more accurate are a little bulky looking (although Entropy's looks good).

Don't know how to post pics without photobucket so can't share better reference, but the sweater he wears is very much like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/L-L-Bean-T...033070?hash=item4d6da5532e:g:4F4AAOSwiIxaCM~3

And does anyone know where to get this M249 SAW?:

Picked up a M249 SAW Machine Gun 1\6 Scale like The Punisher uses at the end of the trailer.

DB36TQ4.jpg

i1JZBfb.jpg

iGzlC3z.gif

has anyone kitbashed a bearded frank the first episode? I know its not the go to punisher look of the show but still would be cool to see

Hi all, Marvel newbie here, but had to grab a Punisher. My question: are there any risks of staining his arms from leaving the trench coat on for prolonged display? I'm paranoid after the staining issues with the Suicide Squad purple coat Joker. Thanks!

Yes, your head will explode with the amount of options. Just remember to buy hands :lol

XV03Rm0.jpg

AWSOME. I don’t like the out of the box hot toys version so I didnt buy it but when I see that I’m now thinking about it. What parts did you use? I think the most important one are the pants the one from hot toys are to basic

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Never thought I would want a Punisher figure before, but after just finishing up the series I suddenly find myself a big fan of the character (mostly due to Bernthal's performance). Looks like I'm too late to get the HT figure at a decent price though, so might have to go for that OSK civilian set and headsculpt instead.

And actually I'm kinda liking the likeness better on that one anyway.

Believe it or not my WL just converted for this figure at SSC but I'm not certain I still want it...kind of focusing on Star Wars. Is everybody still happy with it, I need a push?

I like it. My biggest gripe is how HT skimps in the accessories department; they give you a hip holster and knife sheath, but no belt to attach them to. Way to go, Howard. Then there’s the M134 Minigun, which was never developed as a hand-held device (one, because it requires an outside power-source, and two, because it would be too unwieldy and uncontrollable for a single operator; those monsters require a mount). It’s been awhile since I watched the show, and I honestly can’t remember if he used one as a hand-held weapon, which in reality would be impossible.

I like it. My biggest gripe is how HT skimps in the accessories department; they give you a hip holster and knife sheath, but no belt to attach them to. Way to go, Howard. Then there’s the M134 Minigun, which was never developed as a hand-held device (one, because it requires an outside power-source, and two, because it would be too unwieldy and uncontrollable for a single operator; those monsters require a mount). It’s been awhile since I watched the show, and I honestly can’t remember if he used one as a hand-held weapon, which in reality would be impossible.

He did use one in the tradition of Predator or Terminator 2.

Back