1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Civil War

26910767_1289942657772507_1421705669569551990_o.jpg

Behind-the-Scenes

26756473_1289959791104127_498823646981783339_o.jpg

The pics all look great! I apologize if it's already been shared in the thread, but where is everyone buying the additional weapons and holsters from? I fount a few relatively accurate options on BBTS but some of these look great and I'm curious where they were purchased. Any information would be much appreciated. ��

The pics all look great! I apologize if it's already been shared in the thread, but where is everyone buying the additional weapons and holsters from? I fount a few relatively accurate options on BBTS but some of these look great and I'm curious where they were purchased. Any information would be much appreciated. ��
BlackOpsToys, Cotswold Collectibles, Monkey Depot, eBay. Just search for 1/6 scale weapons and you’ll find so many your head will explode. You don’t really have to be OCD about what type of weapons he has, he uses just about everything and anything. Some brands like Easy/Simple are among the best, but also more expensive. Check out the military section of this forum, or go over to OSW where there are quite a few military experts if it’s truly important to you what items to look for.

Zurdo95D we have a community for that! Do join Behind The Scenes Toy Photography International on Facebook!

Finally got the long-sleeve for my Punisher! :) Many thanks for the idea to whoever came up with it first!

DSC_9151-2.jpg

Back