1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWSOME. I don’t like the out of the box hot toys version so I didnt buy it but when I see that I’m now thinking about it. What parts did you use? I think the most important one are the pants the one from hot toys are to basic

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Finally finished my take on Punisher:

1quFlP7.jpg

reOmj1w.jpg

aArloYr.jpg

Parts list:

Original HT Punisher Figure: Boots, Vest, Body

Barney Ross HT figure: Shirt, Hand Guns, Holsters

Random Dam Toys Parts (Gangsters Kingdom and Military Line): Rifles, Shot Gun, Pants, Knee Pads, Shotgun Shells, Gloved Hands

Random Hot Toys Parts: Solid Snake Kbar Knife & Sheath, IM3 Tony Stark Sling Back Pack, GI Joe Road Block Harness, New Goblin Stand

Head: Forget the name, but it was the custom one on eBay (BD version)

Sorry for the huge pics. Also, I need to get him a watch to cover that unsightly wrist joint :lol

It doesn't look much different from the last outfit they made, except for the vest. I decided to go for a mix of both looks on mine, which I think we did see briefly in the final season.

frrank.jpg

Got the OSV Frank set today, not bad. I expected to like the jacket more since it?s a decent bit more accurate than the OSK version but I think the old one fits a bit better. I also think the Vimal headsculpt still tops the HT one but the boots are pretty nice despite being the ones that go on a foot and aren?t entirely accurate.
My old version with the OSV set:
be63f3805a0de24c872593f2206778eb.jpg

Comparison of the boots:
3f056296fe4b7595c5ca25a1aee51163.jpg

And the Vimal head and OSK jacket with the rest of the set. Really happy with how it looks.
19c878dead238ae70e838f3bf4845ba6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow. thanks for the quick review. Liking the boots but I will keep the rest
baa3ebbaf9fb9fa96cc8eaacaa8fd5db.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Back