1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hemmed and hawed about this one, because I wasn't too impressed with the accessories and outfit on the stock figure. But in hindsight I wish I picked up the head and vest, anyway. My Daredevil is a bit out of place posed with other characters.

I think to make a custom Punisher figure but some parts are really hard to find. There are lots of head sculpts to use but I couldn't find a proper vest with skull. Casual Punisher would be a lot of easier to build but I wonder if anyone has an idea where can I find Punisher clothes and vest.

I think to make a custom Punisher figure but some parts are really hard to find. There are lots of head sculpts to use but I couldn't find a proper vest with skull. Casual Punisher would be a lot of easier to build but I wonder if anyone has an idea where can I find Punisher clothes and vest.

Honestly I'd just buy a vest and buy some paint and do the skull yourself. It's not perfect on the character so it any variances wouldn't be an issue.

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been wanting to kitbash my own for a long time, but can’t find a proper vest.

It's functional like a full size vest, all 3 straps on either side can be undone. Easy to loosen but it can be a pain putting it back on, I've used this vest on 3 different figures lol.

when putting a long sleeve shirt , did any of you guys first remove the unitard / bodysuit that is underneath the vest? or did you guys just put the long sleeve shirt on top of it?

when putting a long sleeve shirt , did any of you guys first remove the unitard / bodysuit that is underneath the vest? or did you guys just put the long sleeve shirt on top of it?
I removed the t-shirt. You have to snip the stitches around his crotch, but the long sleeve fits better on his body without it.

Wow, kind of amazing to see that even the $600 ones on eBay are all gone now. There's just nothing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Lot-Netflix-The-Punisher-Daredevil-1-6-Scale-Figure-SEALED-MINT/254118852667?hash=item3b2aa9f83b:g:xg4AAOSwiuRcYN4N:rk:3:pf:0

This is the only one I see on eBay. Not that bad considering it's for both Daredevil and Punisher. The buyer could simply sell the Daredevil figure to offset some of the cost though it will still be pretty expensive. When there is nothing on ebay, that's when you know it's getting hard to find. Lucky I bought mine when I did last year. Paid $275 shipped MISB.

Just a heads up to anyone considering, that's the Sideshow Daredevil 1/6 figure in that lot, not the Hot Toys version, despite the auction description.

Just a heads up to anyone considering, that's the Sideshow Daredevil 1/6 figure in that lot, not the Hot Toys version, despite the auction description.

Very sneaky of them. So basically you would be paying $750 for that punisher. Doubt that sideshow daredevil would sell for anything if you could even sell it at all :lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Lot-Netflix-The-Punisher-Daredevil-1-6-Scale-Figure-SEALED-MINT/254118852667?hash=item3b2aa9f83b:g:xg4AAOSwiuRcYN4N:rk:3:pf:0

This is the only one I see on eBay. Not that bad considering it's for both Daredevil and Punisher. The buyer could simply sell the Daredevil figure to offset some of the cost though it will still be pretty expensive. When there is nothing on ebay, that's when you know it's getting hard to find. Lucky I bought mine when I did last year. Paid $275 shipped MISB.

Looks like the listing's been updated, for just the Punisher figure:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-L...h=item3402dda90b:g:jiUAAOSwvtBcYsz-:rk:1:pf:0

So has anybody ever picked up one of those recast HT heads that are all over eBay? They seem to look better than most recasts I've seen, but not sure what they may look like in hand...

Well I just managed to get one of these for $340 shipped on eBay, which I guess isn't too bad these days.

Unfortunately it looks like Strange and Neo are about to charge soon as well, so my timing is not exactly the best. :lol

Back