1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I react to Frank killing the same way I did watching John Wick 2's violence. It feels like I've capped a bad guy in Call of Duty. There's nothing behind it, no deep thought, just that temporary hit of endorphins knowing there's one less prick to deal with.

Frank has FOTY potential. It's all there even in JC's pics. See the reaction when they make tv figures? Make more HT!

53d3360b67d2ba896f7d7e81e445d2a8.jpg

Best I could do for a comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to preorder this particular item from the "Sideshow" website. Then I will display it on a shelf approximately 10 months after the preorder.

Daredevil already pushes the limit for me when it comes to violence, that's one reason I'll pass on the Punisher series. The matching gun violence with gun violence is just a step too far out of what I like about superhero's; no doubt I am sure why some prefer Punisher as more "realistic" though. But I see too much of that on the evening news.

Chicago needs Frank Castle more than ever. :gun:gun:gun:gun:gun:gun:gun

I like the Punisher, because as a father, he's exactly how I would react if my family was murdered. We wouldn't turn into Batman or Spider-Man or somebody with powers, we'd load up and get unhinged.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nice. I'm tempted to get this and daredevil now.

Dunno if they would do the Defenders, but I'd collect them, especially Jessica.

53d3360b67d2ba896f7d7e81e445d2a8.jpg

Best I could do for a comparison

Theres also the VTS sculpt

Division%20150330di1rgaogkqbq616r.jpg~original

I notice HT gave him a subtle smile, gives it more personality. Also it doesn't have a sculpted neck which is good, will allow him to look down the scope of his rifle

Theres also the VTS sculpt

Division%20150330di1rgaogkqbq616r.jpg~original

I notice HT gave him a subtle smile, gives it more personality. Also it doesn't have a sculpted neck which is good, will allow him to look down the scope of his rifle

Haha yeah kinda reminds me of the "see ya around red" expression

I think all three of those sculpts (as prototypes) look really good. But HT nails the likeness best IMO. And the Punisher hairstyle. Glad he's got the open hand, as well, so he can rub his head.

I think all three of those sculpts (as prototypes) look really good. But HT nails the likeness best IMO. And the Punisher hairstyle. Glad he's got the open hand, as well, so he can rub his head.

Think that's possible with a single bend elbow?

Back