1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where was the picture originally posted, i checked their Facebook and didn't see anything.

Cruuuud. I'm trying to stick to just DC, but I may have to cave in and get this. Looks fantastic.

This and Daredevil, instant. Probably the two Marvel purchases from me that will be kept do indefinite - with possible future iterations.

Where was the picture originally posted, i checked their Facebook and didn't see anything.

Not on Hot Toys Facebook page.This was on the page of their artist,JC Hong.The first time he's actually revealed a figure,to the best of my knowledge.Interesting development.

16797853_10154236980417344_4406578005198210903_o.jpg

I'm not a Punisher fan, although I enjoyed his story line in Daredevil Season 2, I'm not interested in his own series. So I will pass on this myself. But, with that said, I am happy to see what looks to be a great figure for those who love the character. Looks like a fantastic representation, and I hope it sells well and encourages more figures from the "Defenders" and other TV shows to be made.

I can't wait for his series. Bernthal really does the ultra violence well.

Daredevil already pushes the limit for me when it comes to violence, that's one reason I'll pass on the Punisher series. The matching gun violence with gun violence is just a step too far out of what I like about superhero's; no doubt I am sure why some prefer Punisher as more "realistic" though. But I see too much of that on the evening news.

Daredevil already pushes the limit for me when it comes to violence, that's one reason I'll pass on the Punisher series. The matching gun violence with gun violence is just a step too far out of what I like about superhero's; no doubt I am sure why some prefer Punisher as more "realistic" though. But I see too much of that on the evening news.
Very interesting perspective fir someone on this forum. If I'm thinking about my own kids I share your perspective. But. . .it's a bit hypocritical of me, as I do love me some sensationalized, glorified, comic book violence.

I think a big attraction of Punisher is that, deep down, many of us have fantasies of violent revenge against do-badders. Punisher takes it to extremes, and is not something I would want to see in the real world (he's driven and behaves in the same way that Islamic terrorists do from their own perspective). But as a fantasy character who identifies and kills murderers, child molesters and the like, I can appreciate it.

Definite buy for me! Might pose him with Batman, though.

ja-01-31.jpg

Back