Hot toys "danny devito" penguin??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about an Uma Poison Ivy? just gimme a HT sculpt that could be bashed into a Kill Bill Bride with some work :lol

How about an Uma Poison Ivy? just gimme a HT sculpt that could be bashed into a Kill Bill Bride with some work :lol

People are crying about prices now. Just think of a the extra plastic for big man hands and feet on her. Oh and man face.

Actually they could you the Avatard body for her.

Last edited:
You do realize Penguin isn't in the '89 license, right? :lol

Proven.

Awwwe, newb on newb defense. The announcement of Nicholson's Joker came with the '89 license. This is not reflected in the OP's post. So we're assuming he didn't know that Returns is a completely different license as he's admittedly new. When we get an announcement for Returns, by all means, let the speculation begin. Until then, this is less speculation and more "wishlist."

And proven again.

Avengers wasn't announced until ani-com, and yet that was a sure thing, because of the success of the Iron Man line

Batman is HT's biggest line, shown by the ability to charge above and beyond with these two figures, so it's a no-brainer that 'Returns' is at least very much a consideration for HT than some other licenses.

I just want a Pfeiffer Catwoman, though I'd buy a Walken Max Schreck (just because it's Walken, basically) and probably a DeVito Penguin if they made them, and made them well.

If you look at hot toys community page on facebook under all photos and go to various STGCC photos... it shows movie posters of many Batman films including returns and robin too

The three main characters from Batman Returns on interlocking bases - from the street scene where they all come face to face for the first time - would be my collecting holy grail.

Avengers wasn't announced until ani-com, and yet that was a sure thing, because of the success of the Iron Man line

Batman is HT's biggest line, shown by the ability to charge above and beyond with these two figures, so it's a no-brainer that 'Returns' is at least very much a consideration for HT than some other licenses.

:exactly: HT making Returns is just a matter of time than wishful thinking. We all know how HT love making Batman figures & knowing there big sellers it's gonna happen, like we all know there going to make Rises figures, without them even announcing it yet, I don't think there announced it yet anyways?

I would love a Devito Penguin. This may place me squarely in the minority, but the Penguin is my personal favorite villain out of the Burton movies.

Now this is clearly wishful thinking since we don't even know if HT is considering it, but if he does get a figure and maybe a DX treatment I'm hoping that it comes with one of his armored penguins.

Awwwe, newb on newb defense. The announcement of Nicholson's Joker came with the '89 license. This is not reflected in the OP's post. So we're assuming he didn't know that Returns is a completely different license as he's admittedly new. When we get an announcement for Returns, by all means, let the speculation begin. Until then, this is less speculation and more "wishlist."

Well I'm not a newb, Nam take your ____ somewhere else. It was an honest and correct question to make. You were in the wrong as usual. And now you are trying to post rationalize your snipping with your usual BS. Maybe if you just thought for a moment before letting those giant fingers hit those keys?

I would kill for a Burton Penguin and Catwoman for that matter.
:monkey4

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSaMJJxcQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSaMJJxcQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

This is priceless, HaHaHa!!!!!

Back