Hot toys "danny devito" penguin??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Shrek

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am new so I am not sure if this has been discussed.....

With the announcement and images of Jack Nicholson’s Joker do you think Danny Davito’s Penguin will come down the pipeline? If so would you be interested? I do not think Tim Burton’s character design of The Penguin has ever made it to action figure form (even when movie was released) in any scale.......this could be the first!!!

Personally I think HOT TOYS could do a amazing job....

With the announcement and images of Jack Nicholson’s Joker do you think Danny Davito’s Penguin will come down the pipeline? If so would you be interested? I do not think Tim Burton’s character design of The Penguin has ever made it to action figure form (even when movie was released) in any scale.......this could be the first!!!

You do realize Penguin isn't in the '89 license, right? :lol

I would love anything from Returns. It's my favorite of the original series. And I loved DeVito's Penguin.

There is a Custom 1/6 DeVito Penguin in the works, but a Hot Toys version would be amazing.

One problem I see is that it would require making a uniquely sized body. I know they've done it before (Avatar), but this would be a body that would serve no other purpose. And it's a figure that probably wouldn't be super popular. I have my doubts that it will ever happen, so I'm gonna probably pull the trigger on the custom.

I would love a Devito. Cool design, and I love the guy, seems like a fun guy.

I want everything from these two movies. We're getting the big two, my other big is from BR , Bruce and his ripped cowl. Everything after that is just bonus.

You do realize Penguin isn't in the '89 license, right? :lol

you realize he said nothing about the '89 license so i don't see how there's anything wrong him bringing up penguin. seems to me he just wants to talk about the possibility of a hot toys version.

you realize he said nothing about the '89 license so i don't see how there's anything wrong him bringing up penguin. seems to me he just wants to talk about the possibility of a hot toys version.

Awwwe, newb on newb defense. The announcement of Nicholson's Joker came with the '89 license. This is not reflected in the OP's post. So we're assuming he didn't know that Returns is a completely different license as he's admittedly new. When we get an announcement for Returns, by all means, let the speculation begin. Until then, this is less speculation and more "wishlist."

Forget the batmobile, i'll be saving my 1/6 alotted pennies for this:

batman_duck.jpg

I'm glad Hot Toys is doing the 89 Bats but I have very little interest in these figures. Never would I have an interest in a DD Penguin. But you guys have at it.

Back