Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan are a given, Nite Owl and Ozymandias are a good probability and Archie not so much...

The Watchmen aren't typical hero's and IMO HT Watchmen line isn't typical either (so far). It's cool.

maybe, but Veidt sold toy versions of the Watchmen in the novel and....Archie (nit owl's 'plane') was one of them, with interior details and batteries included ;)

Last edited:
IMG_0536.JPG

Crap. Another toy to buy.

Looks phenomenal.

Its an awesome figure and personally I think I actually like that smile. Reminds me of Jack from the Shining.

Agreed. I really like the expression HT opted for. Find their figures can sometimes be a little passive, i.e. Harvey Dent.

Damn, the DCD is just shameful in comparison. They need to stop making movie based figures.

Especially when you consider the HT version will probably be only $30 or so more.

Looks good by and large. This version for me is the more distinct and iconic. More so than the 'Nam era Comedian. Not liking the ugly shoulder joints though. Screams Hasbro. They got away with it with Dutch because the joins were mostly hidden by his outfit. This however looks ugly...Still gonna by it though. By far my favourite character

so is there gonna be a Rorschach?

Without a doubt, but if they made Rorschach first, some interest in the line would die off. This way, people who want Ror (which is almost everyone), keep paying attention to the line, and maybe get some other characters they might not have originally. SImply a business move.

Without a doubt, but if they made Rorschach first, some interest in the line would die off. This way, people who want Ror (which is almost everyone), keep paying attention to the line, and maybe get some other characters they might not have originally. SImply a business move.
I was gonna get all of them anyway just not silk lady I never liked her shes a W40R3

Stunning likeness. I do hope Hot Toys makes the whole group eventually.

Though, I do wish they would have included alternative likenesses with the Comedian (Vietnam-era) and perhaps even an unmasked 1985 version.

You're Welcome.

watermark.php

:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
AWESOME! :chew

EDIT: Could I ask one thing more, that you crop to 150x500 like I did and add the yellow The Comedian text to the lower right for a sig? Photobucket degrades the image and I don't have photoshop on this computer.

Last edited:
There are so many options with the comedian that I personally think he is one of the few that warrants a DX release,I mean you've got his bathrobe,his minutemen outfit,and his Nam through Crimebusters era costume,and the heads too,you've got a 20 year old vigilante in the 40's,a 40 year old soldier in the late 60's/early 70's,and a 60 year old retired man in the mid 80's.I personally think that's enough to warrant a DX(maybe too much),but don't even get me started on his armory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back