Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna get all of them anyway just not silk lady I never liked her shes a W40R3

I hate it when people use that term for her character because she truly isn't. She was with Manhattan for 15 years - she was sixteen when she got involved with him and it's likely he was her first. Dan is only her second relationship - and she's over 30 years old! That in no way fits calling her that.

I'll definitely be getting the Comedian, but was hoping to hear something on Rorschach or Nite Owl.

Last edited:
the original leaked list was The Comedian, Nite Owl II and Rorschach. We got the Comedian and for obvious reasons we know Rorschach will probably be the anchor so its a high possibility. The heartbreak will be to get those four and then have Manhattan and Ozy missing. I hope they finish the line.

the original leaked list was The Comedian, Nite Owl II and Rorschach. We got the Comedian and for obvious reasons we know Rorschach will probably be the anchor so its a high possibility. The heartbreak will be to get those four and then have Manhattan and Ozy missing. I hope they finish the line.

I agree, if you make Watchmen, you make Watchmen, not a few, you make the whole gang

I hate it when people use that term for her character because she truly isn't. She was with Manhattan for 15 years - she was sixteen when she got involved with him and it's likely he was her first. Dan is only her second relationship - and she's over 30 years old! That in no way fits calling her that.

I'll definitely be getting the Comedian, but was hoping to hear something on Rorschach or Nite Owl.

gotta agree, but you can't refute this one...... MJ from the spidey trilogy. she had more boyfriends and fiancé's than al sharpton has track suits. all in less than the 3 or so (plus 12th grade) years of college that pete went through. i knew a few girls like that, daddy did stuff to them.

back on topic
i bought her in the hopes of making a gibbons-esqe diorama

I know that HT will most likely make every member of the Crimebusters,but does anyone think we'll see the Minutemen,too?

I know that HT will most likely make every member of the Crimebusters,but does anyone think we'll see the Minutemen,too?

I doubt we'll see all of the Minutemen, but if the Comedian figure is successful enough it is probable that we'll see the Comedian in his Minutemen costume and if the line does well enough I think Silk Spectre I and Nite Owl I are possible.

I doubt we'll see all of the Minutemen, but if the Comedian figure is successful enough it is probable that we'll see the Comedian in his Minutemen costume and if the line does well enough I think Silk Spectre I and Nite Owl I are possible.

Sorry mate but there's no chance in hell Hot Toys will expand beyond the Watchmen as much as we'd love them to. History is againt us in that respect based on their previous franchises they're notorious for cherry picking

:rock :rock

IMG_0546.jpg

not digging his teeth

gotta agree, but you can't refute this one...... MJ from the spidey trilogy. she had more boyfriends and fiancé's than al sharpton has track suits. all in less than the 3 or so (plus 12th grade) years of college that pete went through. i knew a few girls like that, daddy did stuff to them.

Hmm...

a high-school boyfriend.

then a somewhat-serious relationship with Harry...

then a fiance...

then Peter...

plus some casual flirtation with Harry during a rough period in her relationship...

4 romantic interests in a 5-year period, only three of which were serious, committed relationships.

What a whore.

yea the only thing the DCD has on hot toys is the smiley pin

You forgot the 10:1 price ratio.

Maybe you should go look for another picture, you know, a picture of the one that is actually appropriate to compare to a Hot Toys figure in regards to things like scale and pricing.

I really want a Sally Jupiter 1/6th, it would be awesome, especially after seeing what they did with Silk Spectre II they would knock it out of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back