Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what DiFabio was trying to say is that Ozy's costume was really kind of flambouyant which isn't very BA

I think what DiFabio was trying to say is that Ozy's costume was really kind of flambouyant which isn't very BA

No, he's on about what Rorschach says
"Possibly Homosexual; must investigate further"

Possibly, possibly I thought that was a given now!

But why would that make hin any less of a 'bad ass'?

Why homosexual is not very badass??????
You're a bit of a racist

rob halford was a bad ass homosexual.

Are you homophobe.:google

And yes rob halford is a badass.

lol...epic.

ozy = win.

:lecture So was Freddy Mercury, in his way.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/e9PJ2uxiUGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/e9PJ2uxiUGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well, ignore the costume and performance :lol

Yeah and I'm badass too :cool:

:lol

picture.php

Difabio you hurt them emotionally. They're now all PMing back and forth like a bunch of 13 year old girls who have just discovered texting. "OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?" "OMG I KNOW. WAIT UNTIL SHAI HULUD SEES THIS...HE'LL ^^^^ OUT A HULK" "OMG LOL"

you all sound QUEER

A big welcome to the next big Sideshow "clan"--The intolerant ****** brigade :welcome

Can't wait to see your funny signatures and threads.

:rolleyes: Why don't you go join a KKK forum or something if you want to join a bunch of rednecks in bashing people for something they have no control over.

So yeah. Wonder where those specs for the Comedian are. GET TO IT WOOKSTER!

Put me on the list of god loving red blooded americans who like normality and family values.

Weren't you the one who posted a pic of an aborted fetus in the "Kids" thread because you thought it was funny?

Can we please stop talking about homosexuality, abortions, patriotism (not everyone here is American) and the like?

The topic is about Hot Toys Comedian, not this other garbage. Similar to the current Keaton thread. People HAVE to find a way to make a comparison to Batman 1989 and The Dark Knight . WHY?

LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC

Yeah sure.

From little I've seen so far he looks like he's going to be a pretty good figure. If they make Rorschach and Nite Owl I might pick up all three.

Difabio you hurt them emotionally. They're now all PMing back and forth like a bunch of 13 year old girls who have just discovered texting. "OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?" "OMG I KNOW. WAIT UNTIL SHAI HULUD SEES THIS...HE'LL ^^^^ OUT A HULK" "OMG LOL"

you all sound QUEER

Put me on the list of god loving red blooded americans who like normality and family values.

STFU Blight. Low-watt bigot in a cheap wannabe Joker costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back