Hot Toys Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Logan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would love to see Hot Toys remake the some of characters from Aliens.

Hicks, Hudson, Bishop and Ripley. Let face it, the clothes and the gear from the original figures is pretty good, but the faces are an epic fail.

I would love to see Hot Toys remake the some of characters from Aliens.

Hicks, Hudson, Bishop and Ripley. Let face it, the clothes and the gear from the original figures is pretty good, but the faces are an epic fail.

I got an idea. Why not try asking Hot Toys instead of Sideshow? :dunno

I'll take licensing rights for 500 alex.

:rotfl

I got an idea. Why not try asking Hot Toys instead of Sideshow? :dunno

Well, I'm SO sorry. I didn't realize THIS was an ask Sideshow forum. I thought this was a place to suggest things we would LIKE to see.

AND...

I don't think Hot Toys has a message board, but thanks for dragging the thread down.

:rotfl

Well, I'm SO sorry. I didn't realize THIS was an ask Sideshow forum. I thought this was a place to suggest things we would LIKE to see.

AND...

I don't think Hot Toys has a message board, but thanks for dragging the thread down.

Well, ...

Product/License Requests This forum is solely to suggest new licenses and new types of product to Sideshow.

AND...

They have a Facebook page. Go look it up. :wink1:

Well, ...

Product/License Requests This forum is solely to suggest new licenses and new types of product to Sideshow.

AND...

They have a Facebook page. Go look it up. :wink1:

I guess you better go into the other ten or fifteen threads about Hot Toys in this section and tell all those people too.

Or, you could choose to disassociate yourself from those other members with poor reading comprehension skills? :nana: :lol

I've got news for you, if you want people to read, then you're in the wrong place. No one cares enough to read a few lines of text let alone paragraph after paragraph on internet.

From what I can tell YOU are only one here who cares about such a trivial thing.

I would much rather associate with members who have "poor reading comprehension skills", then deal with uptight asses who insult people over trivial details that have no bearing on anything.

Oh, and I think your mommy is calling you for dinner. Better run along junior.

Back to Hot Toys Colonial Marines.

I've got news for you, if you want people to read, then you're in the wrong place. No one cares enough to read a few lines of text let alone paragraph after paragraph on internet.

From what I can tell YOU are only one here who cares about such a trivial thing.

I would much rather associate with members who have "poor reading comprehension skills", then deal with uptight asses who insult people over trivial details that have no bearing on anything.

Oh, and I think your mommy is calling you for dinner. Better run along junior.

Back to Hot Toys Colonial Marines.

I love how people seem to question my maturity then include some oxymoronic, childish slam. Bottom line. If you expect any kind of tangible answer for your question, paying a little more attention to forum titles before creating irrelevant threads, and losing the chip on your shoulder, will mean the difference between getting viable information vs. looking like a fool. :wink1: :wave

I love how people seem to question my maturity then include some oxymoronic, childish slam. Bottom line. If you expect any kind of tangible answer for your question, paying a little more attention to forum titles before creating irrelevant threads, and losing the chip on your shoulder, will mean the difference between getting viable information vs. looking like a fool. :wink1: :wave

Paying a little more attention to forum titles?
Creating irrelevant threads?

You mean like this one Nam?
Get off your high horse and practice what you preach.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98008
:lol:rotfl

Back