Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6e3c18d1-4184-4042-a5ee-7213e25e7e37.jpg

Think Hot Toys could use the Spider-Gwen body for Ahsoka?

If HT makes an Ashoka figure, which outfit you'll prefer?
I'd normally prefer her second outfit, but after emotion-heavy season 7 finale, I'd like to have her Mandalorian outfit.

S7 Mandalorian outfit for me, please.

what-to-Watch-5-4-2.jpg

Will hot toys or sideshow make Clone Force 99 (Bad batch)?

I hope they do! :pray:

Body is not problem. There are real women with similar physics. Gwen's body can do the job. The eyes will be tricky.

Body is not problem. There are real women with similar physics. Gwen's body can do the job. The eyes will be tricky.

I mean she is alien species. So I don't see anything wrong with Hot Toys giving her larger eyes.

Knowing Hot Toys they will give us a Season 1 Ahsoka. After everyone has bought that version we will get the Mandalorian Ahsoka. Then a few years later a Comic Con exclusive Season 7. :)

If Ahsoka looks like that in live action then I'm all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it's very possible for Disney to have taken detailed photos of Rosario in makeup during Season 2 of The Mandalorian and forwarded to toy companies (including Hot Toys :yess:) long ago.

I guess it's very possible for Disney to have taken detailed photos of Rosario in makeup during Season 2 of The Mandalorian and forwarded to toy companies (including Hot Toys :yess:) long ago.
This. I bet we get Mandolorean Rosario Ahsoka before any other version and every future version will look like Rosario as she is the live action representation.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This. I bet we get Mandolorean Rosario Ahsoka before any other version and every future version will look like Rosario as she is the live action representation.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Gah. I want Ahsoka, not old cosplayer Ahsoka.

I have a feeling we will be seeing this comment a lot in the future with live action Ahsoka. No matter how good they make Rosario look.

Of course. That's like only releasing TRoS Lando and then telling people to be happy they got Lando. And it that case at least it's still Billy Dee.

I have a feeling we will be seeing this comment a lot in the future with live action Ahsoka. No matter how good they make Rosario look.
It absolutely doesn't matter what Disney decides to do. No matter how accurate she could look or how they improve her appearance for live action, there's going to be some sect of fans who lose their lid over it.

The only thing that might be more polarized than politics is the Star Wars fandom.

I just hope it's not another Jar Jar, Rose, or young Ani situation where the fanbase gets to toxic they go after Dawson.

Back