Hot Toys Clone Wars Figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad Batch spin-off announced. Coming to Disney+ in 2021. Could increase the likelihood of Hot Toys making figures of them.

https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wars-bad-batch-animated-series-clone-wars-spinoff-disney-plus

Cool. If it's good, I'd buy some figures. I liked them in those couple of episodes. Would be cool to have them done in the style of say Miles Moralis etc.

If it makes them a bit cheaper that would also be nice, but of course I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Clone_Force_99_Bad_Batch.jpg

The Bad Batch are still Clone Commandos though, although I'd much prefer a Gregor figure or all of Delta squad too as I just love their armour design ever since they debuted in the Republic Commando game.

Out of all the things they could've made a show about lol... High Republic Era, Anything pre ep 1, or anything between ep1 and 2 (we literally have next to nothing from that), between 6-7 focused on luke/han/leia, old republic...

Just like Cassian, idk who is green lighting these ideas. What a waste of a show. Not even directed/written by Filoni. He's only exec producer, so I'm sure it'll go the way of Resistance which was completely unwatchable.

I don't think we're going to see an Ahsoka soon. I think maybe when Mandalorian season 2 comes out we'll have a good chance at her, maybe they'll do a Mandalorian version and a Clone Wars version to capitalize on the hype.

That said, it would make a lot more sense for HT to make Fives next, since he was the most important clone outside of Rex, and probably the next fan favorite.

I don't think we're going to see an Ahsoka soon. I think maybe when Mandalorian season 2 comes out we'll have a good chance at her, maybe they'll do a Mandalorian version and a Clone Wars version to capitalize on the hype.

That said, it would make a lot more sense for HT to make Fives next, since he was the most important clone outside of Rex, and probably the next fan favorite.

Yeah I agree. Ahsoka : Mando version first. Then I'm guessing they'll make her costume for her own live action show different enough for toy makers to be able to have a double dip.

But like you say it'll be a while. Close to a year for the Mando version (probably 202, then I'd say her own show will be late 2021 or even 2022. Meaning figure in 2023 most probably. So as always it's the long game here.

I want my Ah-so-ka.

:lecture

We'll probably get a Mandalorian version of Ahsoka for sure, but I want a S7 version of her first.

Echo's Bad Batch Arc Armor is gonna be pretty badass. That may have jumped to the top of my list.

View attachment 490057

View attachment 490058

I hope this arc is the first few episodes of the show, shows the ending of the war and the formation of the Empire from their point of view.

I think Yoda was in this arc too (took place a few months prior to ROTS) so just remove him and make some changes.

If S7 Ahsoka is everyone's favorite, then probably HT will release it last to capitalize on other versions.

Ahsoka is definitely #1- however many versions they make.
I would think they would have to do realistic version and maybe throw in animated heads. Yes the show is animated but it is an extension of the movies. This was just the medium they had to tell the story in and thankfulky so because we get a lot more of the story. I want the figures to fit in with the rest of my Star wars figures.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If they didn't include an animated head with Rex, then they wont with Ahsoka. Body & armour proportions are totally different in the show than in real life.

Back