Hot toys classic predator totem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douchbag94

Super Freak
Reaction score
P1020370.JPG

Ok to start off this is a 1/12 scale totem for the neca classic predator (i didn't make this another talented custom made it,i don't know his name), I'm gonna be making a 1/6 version of it for the upcoming hot toys classic predator!!

the specs i want it to meet (as i progress i would appreciate any suggestion on the totem detail i may have missed thanks)

- able to hold up classic predator or p1 weight
- light weight if able
- correct to scale
- good paint application
- balanced base
- etc

(These will be for order after first prototype is shown if every one is in agreement then ill start the order list)

I get it....... just saying, it's one of the first names that gets thrown around when custom deals go bad.... oh you see____ I ordered 2 years ago what a Douchbag blah blah, look forward to seeing the proto :monkey1

oh yeah huh:lol, my proto should be built but not finished in a week in a half i've already done the measuring next is cutting ill be putting up pictures soon of what ive done so far and thanks for looking :)

Hey douchbag,
great idea i followed your link and have seen the smaller version i think it was on the hunter lair?
Just want to post and say very cool

If you want it to support the weight of the figure the make the part of the totem that shoots out the back part of it out of a heavier material like wood and make the large part outta foam board . Doing that will balance it

I think hes going to have to play with the weight game.The base being solid will be a huge part it the math.Wood for the whole thing may be the ticket with a weight in the base of some kind.

I'll makeing the others ones out of plywood, and yeah your right i was the hunters lair, the cardboard one is just to get an idea of the scale of it compared to the predator

i think you should put the figure's articulation into consideration, does the shoulder go all the way back like that ? there's shoulder armor

Back