Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's still the whole rest of the year to release him. It won't make sense to release him in the next few months, but I could see it at the end of the year. HT has released mutliple Terminator figs within the same year before.

Wonder how much that had to do with licensing deadlines though. :huh

it's definitely the same body and head. the armor is totally different though. the Shadow is basically a preview of the new body HT is gonna use.

I thought so at first, but,,NO....it is a NEW body, head, and mandibles...better pics at figures.com ...I think, but I was just comparing pics, this is a much better sculpt...the shadow predator

This is absolutely new new new...maybe not the holster thing with the disc and the hands im not sure about... But everything else is new

f8d00fda.jpg

So this is strictly Classic? We need the bone necklaces and non-battle damaged mask to make us a P1.
and the armor thingy on the left arm that connects to the wrist computer.

i'm gonna laugh my ass off if the ex is a non-damaged mask.

So this is strictly Classic? We need the bone necklaces and non-battle damaged mask to make us a P1.

then you better start hitting up ebay :monkey3. We don't know jack yet though, but I doubt they will add the bones. Looks good, but not sure I want to take funds away from Wolf at the moment.

OMG, Look at the properly sized SHOULDER CANNON :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

I really hope that bashing the P1 with this version will be simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back