Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to see a more accurate P1 from HT.
But I don't think it's going to happen either.
And if it does I don't think we will see it for awhile so I'm not going to get my hopes up

There's still hope that this figure can be interchanged between the two. Classic vs. P1.

They did mention a while back that this figure would come with a lot of accessories.
I'm taking that with a grain of salt, however, until we hear something official from HT.

There's still hope.

There's still hope that this figure can be interchanged between the two. Classic vs. P1.

They did mention a while back that this figure would come with a lot of accessories.
I'm taking that with a grain of salt, however, until we hear something official from HT.

There's still hope.

Thats what Ive been saying the whole time!:lecture:exactly:

I think HT will make this, you get your doubts sometimes because this is HT were talking about but I'm quite positive HT will make this. Predators sell & HT seem to love making Preds so why stop now. Bring on the Classic, hopefully we'll hear something round about when the Tracker gets released, I remember a no of fellow Freaks doubting the Tracker happening because that took awhile to come after Berserker & Falconer being announced. I'm sure it'll happen, it's just a matter of when :)

Got tired of waiting and made my own.

Pics soon. Wish they could just let me load my pics from my iPhone directly onto the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back