Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if a new P1/Classic does happen, y'all think HT will make a better bio mask this time around? thinking of getting a Baloo mask for my P1 but wondering if i should wait and see what a Classic will come with

so if a new P1/Classic does happen, y'all think HT will make a better bio mask this time around? thinking of getting a Baloo mask for my P1 but wondering if i should wait and see what a Classic will come with

Classics will be battle damaged. It will be interesting to see if there is an updated P1 bio thrown in there though...:dunno

Classics will be battle damaged. It will be interesting to see if there is an updated P1 bio thrown in there though...:dunno

True true / but we ALL know that when and if it gets released , people will either make / buy Baloos / TD's BIO( non BD version)so they can have a Classic Pred / for those who missed out on the 1st one , including myself but was lucky to score one last week from a boardie :yess: And if it is on a new Super Pred type body then there will be alotta converting from the skinny Original P1 to this new one

True true / but we ALL know that when and if it gets released , people will either make / buy Baloos / TD's BIO( non BD version)so they can have a Classic Pred / for those who missed out on the 1st one , including myself but was lucky to score one last week from a boardie :yess: And if it is on a new Super Pred type body then there will be alotta converting from the skinny Original P1 to this new one

Baloo or TDs masks may be incompatible with a classic Predator. They make theirs to fit the current P1 but Classic will probably be a new headsculpt and their masks won't fit it.

Baloo or TDs masks may be incompatible with a classic Predator. They make theirs to fit the current P1 but Classic will probably be a new headsculpt and their masks won't fit it.

I guess customises will go back to the drawing board and start over again.

I already got it :yess: 1 Day Shipping :panic: Awesome Figure

TD Bio is TylerDurdem Bio , he's a board member that made a more movie accurate Bio for the P1

Congrats man:hi5:

I was hoping a Classic announcement would have followed soon after Tracker but it's not looking that way now. Hot Toys has loads of licenses to update first; Resident Evil and Superman fans have been waiting forever for their product reveals. Plus summer releases Captain America and POTC will get the summer limelight.

Where are the :censored Avatar figures too... Get a move on Hot Toys :banghead... I feel anthor case of Avatard moving in... :gah:

:wink1::wink1::wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back