Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, many accessories would be the icing on the cake.
The totem would be over the top awesomeness. :banana

Sorry for bumping this thread. (Would have been nice to bump with something worth while:impatient:)

I was just thinking that we might get a super pred skull as an accessory for Classic.

there wasn't a super pred skull in the movie that i can remember. i'd rather have a light-up gauntlet and/or removable cannon.

^ With the Earth hologram.

If NECA and SS make Super Predator skulls, I don't see why HT wouldn't.
I can deffinately see them adding that as an accessory with Classic.

^
Word!
Classic3.png

Take a look at the SS Commander Cody LSB, or the Exclusive General Kenobi figure.
It's not like they can't sculpt out the land/continents.

If NECA and SS make Super Predator skulls, I don't see why HT wouldn't.
I can deffinately see them adding that as an accessory with Classic.
i'm not saying HT wouldn't make it. i'm saying there's better accessories they could make that were actually seen in the movie and would add cool features to the figure. i'd just throw a super pred skull in the drawer with all the other useless accessories i don't display with my figures.

Take a look at the SS Commander Cody LSB, or the Exclusive General Kenobi figure.
It's not like they can't sculpt out the land/continents.

Cody looked good, not sure I dig the General Kenobi version. Too clear/glossy, which makes it reflect and refract light in a way that makes the eye interpret it as a solid, thus a toy. I think the frosted look of the Cody version lent it more authenticity.

i'm not saying HT wouldn't make it. i'm saying there's better accessories they could make that were actually seen in the movie and would add cool features to the figure. i'd just throw a super pred skull in the drawer with all the other useless accessories i don't display with my figures.

Just announce the figure first:impatient:...then we can debate over the accessories:lol

Just announce the figure first:impatient:...then we can debate over the accessories:lol

Ha. Yeah. So, is this still speculation hopes, or do we have some proof beyond it being in the background of a picture of another figure?

Ha. Yeah. So, is this still speculation hopes, or do we have some proof beyond it being in the background of a picture of another figure?

There was a article written in Chinese posted afew weeks ago that said it was on it's way. It's coming, it's just not official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back