Hot Toys Classic Predator. FULL REVIEW NOW ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Full review now posted up-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_120911b.htm

pose17-2.jpg

pose16.jpg

pose15.jpg

pose9.jpg

pose12.jpg

pose8.jpg

pose3-2.jpg

detail60-1.jpg

detail54-1.jpg

detail52-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Classic Predator. REVIEW UP SOON

Fantastic photos. Why didn't you share the links ?

Fantastic photos. Why didn't you share the links ?

You can see my FB pics here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2242096100746.2101300.1498405807&type=1

If you friend me (just say where you are from for quick approval) and the review isn't posted yet. I HOPE it might be later today, but its down to when Mike gets the chance to load it all up. He's a busy man with a day job and I only sent it to him this morning (UK time).

Here are a few more-
pose18-2.jpg

pose19.jpg

pose20-1.jpg

pose21-1.jpg

sizecomp1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Yep, its official, this figure is badass!!! So glad that HTs fixed the eyes and mesh too!

Yeah, those black glossy eyes the proto had didn't look right...

You can see my FB pics here if you friend me (just say where you are from for quick approval) and the review isn't posted yet. I HOPE it might be later today, but its down to when Mike gets the chance to load it all up. He's a busy man with a day job and I only sent it to him this morning (UK time).

Here are a few more-

sizecomp1-1.jpg

Is it just me or is that belt and waistpiece too far up his abdomen? And I can't believe he still looks so small next to Berserker. :slap Oh well...

I can't seem to find your pics on Facebook, either, Wookster.:(

Yeah, those black glossy eyes the proto had didn't look right...

They looked MUCH better than the thick silver mesh though!:lecture
Im so glad that HTs has improved upon both the prototype lens and early release mess...I mean mesh.

Cool that the waistpiece moves.:hi5: And thanks for the link, but it writes that the link is currently unavailable or that I don't have permission to view it or something. Are you still in the midst of uploading them?

Agh... I'm on a PC today (I usually drive a Mac) so I had to go back and change the settings. Should be OK now, soz.

Im quite hyped the new pics show a revised paint and bio. I can justify my 2nd classic even more now!

whoa. Great load of pics there. :clap

Thanks, I'm no OMG, but I hope they convey just how cool this thing turned out in a 'nuts and bolts' kind of way.

Exactly. Your reviews are awesome cuz they show how good the figures in question look, and OMG's pics show how good the figures can look.

Looks great in these pics. Boy, do different pics make a difference.

A couple more-
detail51-1.jpg

detail50-1.jpg

Thanks for the review and cool pics wookster. I'm glad that he's tad smaller than Berserker since it's movie-accurate. It's Classic pred from 2010 movie, not 1987 anyway.
Still can't wait mine but I think not until new year. At least I got DX Jack...

Last edited:
Back