Hot Toys Classic Predator. FULL REVIEW NOW ADDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thank you my friend!
You are more than welcome.

Thanks for the review and cool pics wookster. I'm glad that he's tad smaller than Berserker since it's movie-accurate. It's Classic pred from 2010 movie, not 1987 anyway.
Still can't wait mine but I think not until new year. At least I got DX Jack...

Yeah, its worth remembering that this is not THE original Predator, but boy is it close enough to please a heluvalotofolks!

Great figure, but the more I look at it the more it doesn't look like P1. I know it's not suppose to be. Those talking about changing him into P1 better have a lenient eye.

thanks! it's perfectly visible now that he is really a crap next to the old version, with all that lack of thousands of details and a face of picachu.

Thanks so much for the comparison pictures of Classic and the Original Preds. I wanted to see that the most to see the improvements. I must say that I am impressed with the new figure and glad that Classic isn't an exact clone copy of the original Predator, in film and in their toy incarnations. Thank you!

Just read the review. Can't wait to get him now!:yess:

:exactly::hi5::yess:

I also just read it! It was good overall and I also could understand you're critique points, wookster.
He's definitely not perfect but really near accuracy, I just love his head, body and his shin guards.

Cant wait for him!:panic:

Great review as always Jeff. Really glad they decided to still improved this to be more faithful in the prototype.

Btw, where did you get your figure man?

Cheers guys, as I said, even if you did invest in the first release this makes for a fantastic companion piece. Nothing in life is ever perfect, but the overall quality on this one is damn near.

Great review as always Jeff. Really glad they decided to still improved this to be more faithful in the prototype.

Btw, where did you get your figure man?
HT sent it as a preview for review.

Great review. I don't agree with Toy Story 2 being better than the original though :monkey3
Well having young kids I have sat through them all a LOT of times and TS2 is the one I still enjoy the most even after repeated viewings.

Toy Story 2 is my favourite of the trilogy.:D
:yess:

no movie is better than toy story 1. NO MOVIE.

Two words- 'Jessie's song'... gets me everytime.

Back