Hot Toys Clark Kent Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the way with mine! I still need to dye the shirt and make a proper tie. I have a decent leather bag coming in from China soon as well! I am going for a look similar to his first appearance in Superman the Movie. Lots of futzing left to do with it!

photo.jpg

Hello
I am working in a Clark Kent/Smallville custom figure
I would like to share with you my pictures
Hope you like it
ck2.jpg
ck5.jpg
ck3.jpg

That's a Reeve head you are turning into a Welling head?
But there are Welling heads on Ebay for $30...

Yes i know, you are right i also have them too but i want to make my own custom head

Looks great! Have you considered putting the 'shirt opening' Clark's other leg forward? Then you would get right-left-right, might look even better. :)

Need some assistance bt then again i might just be a dumb***...everyone says use a ttm21 for this sculpt so i did and this is wut I'm coming up with...either too high or too low...looks as if even when i put on the white undershirt the collar doesn't cover horrible neck joint...quick pics...disregard the jacket please lol

If that sculpt comes with a neck attached, you are out of luck unless you use a white shirt.
Either use the short to disguise the neck, or remove the neck and put it on a HT Reeve body(Or similar, with an attached neck).

Need some assistance bt then again i might just be a dumb***...everyone says use a ttm21 for this sculpt so i did and this is wut I'm coming up with...either too high or too low...looks as if even when i put on the white undershirt the collar doesn't cover horrible neck joint...quick pics...disregard the jacket please lol

Your neck post seems to be up just too high. My Neck line does not sit like that. I also have a tie and a white shirt perfectly disguising it. How does it look with a shirt on?

Back