Hot Toys Choice Dilemma!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerCam251

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Alright so I am stuck on a decision and am asking the more experienced, being you guys, what you would do. I have always like Hot Toys figures and have wanted to start a collection until now I finally have the funds to do so, so I am slowly playing catch up. My question is with the Iron Man MK VII and the Batman DX12 coming out soon I have the DX12 on PO but the more I look at the MK VII I want this one also so which one is more likely to sell out on a PO or which would be more readily available after it is released?

Flexpay them both. Both should be great. Both will be in high demand.

I was in your postion like 1 - 2 years ago, Hot Toys were great collectable pieces of blockbuster movies i loved, so i got into them, and then the whole world of collecting them! I asked freaks here what i should get or choose between.

I would def go with the Batman and Iron Man, 2 amazing characters and pieces of Hot Toys, Go for it! But be warned, The figures are amazing, and youll want alot more, they cost alot so if u got money to blow good for you! But just be wise.

Theres a good chance that this may be HT last 1/6 Nolan Batman.

Theres a good chance that HT may make another Mark VII with Iron Man III coming next year. Or theres always Mark VIII and IX and X and etc etc. Suits from future Avengers films as well.

Id keep the DX12 PO and if you get extra $$$ Id get the Mark VII, but there will surely be more HT Iron Man(s)

Theres a good chance that this may be HT last 1/6 Nolan Batman.

Theres a good chance that HT may make another Mark VII with Iron Man III coming next year. Or theres always Mark VIII and IX and X and etc etc. Suits from future Avengers films as well.

Id keep the DX12 PO and if you get extra $$$ Id get the Mark VII, but there will surely be more HT Iron Man(s)

There's ZERO chance that this is the last Nolan Batman. Hot Toys enjoys making money too much and it will be years until there's a new non-Nolan Batman.

There's ZERO chance that this is the last Nolan Batman. Hot Toys enjoys making money too much and it will be years until there's a new non-Nolan Batman.

We'll see. Dont forget HT has Arkham City, Batman Returns, and 60's Batman to keep them busy for the mean time. Not to mention theyll probably tap into Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. ;)

If they do anything else with Nolan's Batman it will be a Batman Begins DX. To round out the trilogy in DX form. I dont see them doing much more with him.

Maybe a Ninja Bruce Wayne (But thats not a Batman suit.)

Last edited:
We'll see. Dont forget HT has Arkham City, Batman Returns, and 60's Batman to keep them busy for the mean time. Not to mention theyll probably tap into Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. ;)

If they do anything else with Nolan's Batman it will be a Batman Begins DX. To round out the trilogy in DX form. I dont see them doing much more with him.

Maybe a Ninja Bruce Wayne (But thats not a Batman suit.)

I look forward to the 2.0s and 3.0s.

Back