HOT TOYS Captain America: Red Skull - 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure (Coming Soon!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figure looks good... can't say I have to have a Red Skull, but I'm interested.

depending on the price, i may buy a few of these. Not only for red skull and Shmidt but for some Nazi kit bashes as well. i'm very happy they made him

I just hope it's not going to cost a million dollars. The new price point is killing me. Cap came out so good that it has the potential to carry a line. Picture looks great.

I'm in for a Redskull if the price is right. I'm just glad it isn't another IM figure.

Sideshow just posted on their facebook that this will be coming very soon. I wonder if he'll be up for pre-order tomorrow.

Yea I bet Hot Toys will put up full specs and pics tonight for immediate Thursday POs with Sideshow, etc.

Namor has been around since '39 so it would be pretty hard to say he was just a FF accessory.
That's true, but he's been more closely associated with the FF than any other top-level comic and was a focus of many of their early stories. Similar to Galactus. Just seems like Fox would have at least tried to pick that up. But, I'm glad if they didn't. Because Marvel Studios is where it's at.

Pics and specs are out!

Hot Toys is proud to present the collectible figurine of another character from the well-received Captain America: The First Avenger movie – the Red Skull Limited Edition Collectible Figurine. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Hugo Weaving as Red Skull/ Johann Schmidt in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpts, highly detailed costume, weapon and accessories.

Please refer to the attached photos and spec below for your reference.

Hot Toys –MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: 1/6th scale Red Skull Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification

~ MMS Series ~

The 1/6th scale Red Skull Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hugo Weaving as Red Skull/ Johann Schmidt in the Captain America: The First Avenger movie

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations

- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture

- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:

- One (1) pair of relaxed palms

- One (1) pair of fists

- One (1) right palm for holding pistol

- One (1) right palm for holding the Tesseract (Cosmic Cube)

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) set of hydra uniform including one (1) black leather-like long coat, one (1) field- grey shirt and one (1) pair of field-grey pants

- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapon:

- One (1) pistol

Accessories:

- One (1) Tesseract (Cosmic Cube)

- Figure stand with Red Skull nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:

Johann Schmidt:

- Head Sculpted by K.A. Kim

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by Yulli

Red Skull:

- Head Sculpted by Jung Ju Won

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by Kojun

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: Q2, 2012

TM & © 2012 Marvel & Subs.

© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back