HOT TOYS Captain America: Red Skull - 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure (Coming Soon!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this one is tempting, even though I don't have HT Cap and am trying to get out of collecting HT

will ultimately depend on price

Red Skull has been confirmed for the Avengers film as well, 2 Red Skull figures on the way then?

Yea I haven't heard anything about Red Skull and the full cast list on IMDB has no mention and they lost even all the uncredited parts. Can't wait to see a Hawkeye tho

Red Skull has been confirmed for the Avengers film as well, 2 Red Skull figures on the way then?

Red Skull is RUMOURED for the Avengers movie. Just like Thanos is rumoured, and Skrull are rumoured, and Kree, and Atlanteans, and Namor and the list goes on.

We only have a few months to wait and all these rumours can be put to rest (passed on to the next film).

Just heard they are re-releasing this.

:yess: looks like i'll be in for a chance as i missed out on the first one!

:wink1:

Red Skull is RUMOURED for the Avengers movie. Just like Thanos is rumoured, and Skrull are rumoured, and Kree, and Atlanteans, and Namor and the list goes on.

We only have a few months to wait and all these rumours can be put to rest (passed on to the next film).
Is it even possible for Namor to be in that film? Seems like Fox would have picked up Namor's rights for the Fantastic Four franchise(s).

The sky is orange...

See, its fun to just make stuff up ;)

orange%2Bsky.jpg

It's even more fun when they end up being right.

I did read somewhere that Fox didn't get the rights to Namor with FF. Marvel Studios has the rights to him.
If I remember correctly it was in an interview with Kevin Feige and that is where the rumours about Atlanteans being Loki's secret army and Namor being the second villian.

Sorry I have no links to prove this.:lol

Namor has been around since '39 so it would be pretty hard to say he was just a FF accessory.

Namor was originally going to be in Captain America but was later taken out so Marvel probably still owns the rights.

I was under the impression that Universal had the rights to Namor but allowed the rights to revert back to Marvel. Maybe around the time the Hulk went back to Marvel.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back