HOT TOYS Captain America: Red Skull - 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure (Coming Soon!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Black suit Spiderman is roughly $ 200 and that has 2 head sculpts and the sandman base. Red Skull will have 2 head sculpts and possible light up feature, its unlikely he will get a base but who knows. Maybe they could give him the bridge/catwalk where Cap first encounters him

Why am I naive? I've been out of the collecting circle for a while due to family issues, so I really have no idea how much things have been priced at recently...

To possibly help get you back in the loop, here are some of the latest Marvel and DC Hot Toys ( mostly pre-orders ) and approximate prices

Batman 1989 - $240
Captain America - $170
Iron Man Mark II - $210
Iron Man Mark V - 190
Iron Monger - $450
Joker 1989 - $250
New Goblin - $170
Superman Reeves - $210
Symbiote Spiderman - $210
War Macine SE - $240

Well, I remember all the talk of the DX Luke and how two full figures and a big display piece were surely going to be $400 or $500 and it turned out being under $300 so I think it's naive to call anybody naive for putting a $170 price tag on this.

HT's prices are all over the place and unpredictable.

Well, I remember all the talk of the DX Luke and how two full figures and a big display piece were surely going to be $400 or $500 and it turned out being under $300 so I think it's naive to call anybody naive for putting a $170 price tag on this.

HT's prices are all over the place and unpredictable.

$170 could happen but I wouldn't be shocked if it was $209. As far as Luke the fact it was $300 was surprising with everything you get but I wouldn't be shocked if we see a $400 HT SW figure as things keep going.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68vb5BkLexc&list=FL6Qk3ZQ1KIg8Zi0qQqNlFqQ&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

All Hot Toys does iss Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
If the head sculpt is stellar and the price reasonable, I'd love to have this guy on display with Captain America.

Though you can make 2 figures with relative easily with additional trousers and boots.... this is essentially a single figure with 2 heads...

New Goblin, King Leonidas, Bank Robber are comparable... Or Hans Landa with a 2nd head.

:lol While it can look cool in photos, I really don't care for light up effects either. Its not like you can display them like that permanently. If you could, thats one thing, but since we can't, its never something I've really cared about. But I feel if they are going to do a lighting effect, they should do it right or not at all, hense my big explanation on the hand/cube thing :lol I don't want it looking light the light is coming from the hand. I want the freaking cube to look like its the one glowing!

Yeah, It makes for fun photos. It's neat feature but nowhere near a necessity. This figure will be mine regardless :yess:

They picked one hell of a good pose for the first promo shot.

And no thanks to a light up cube. Something to increase costs and / or potentially break, for something I'll use once.
Death to the light up gimmicks! AND DEATH TO PERS!!

I say 1 dollar.
Are we playing the Price is Right game? I'll guess $2, then.

I do not collect Hot Toys so forgive me my questions. Are this awesome figures in the same size like the Bowens? :pray:

Can they stand on there own feet or do they need this "stand" I saw in a lot of the pics?

They are 1/6 scale, so around 12 inches tall. A lot of them can stand fine on their own and can hold their own poses too without falling. I pose and display mines without stands, but I guess a lot of people put the stands depending on how they are posed and just in case there is a chance they may get knocked over.

Thanks for quick answer. By the way I forget I have one Hot Toys, the Ghost Rider. But I buy it only cause of the bike. The figure himself I never put out of the box, which is somewhere in the basement. Its just not my style.

Hot Toys faces are unbelivable and without a doubt the bests I ever saw. Only the bodys with the clothes are keeping me away from buying it. Red Scull does not look one bit like a doll, maybe I pull the trigger here.

Thanks for quick answer. By the way I forget I have one Hot Toys, the Ghost Rider. But I buy it only cause of the bike. The figure himself I never put out of the box, which is somewhere in the basement. Its just not my style.

I don't want the bike but I'll buy the Ghost Rider figure off you!! Personal message sent.

I hope he comes with his juiced-up cosmic cube pistol.

Looking forward to Cap and Thor having their arch-enemies to beat down. Now if only they would make an iron monger variant in blue I'd be in heaven.

I looked back at a few thread from recent releases and the PO may go up about a month after official pics are posted. I hope that holds true for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back