1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I think Keyboard Warrior was the same guy who did the Tony Stark headsculpt comparison, great review I think Im becoming kinda insomniac Im watching this at 4 am

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I think Keyboard Warrior was the same guy who did the Tony Stark headsculpt comparison, great review I think Im becoming kinda insomniac Im watching this at 4 am

Yes it was me and my partner who reviewed the Stark Heads. We are trying to get better at this and be more involved. I was also the same person who dealt with the the whole Mothers Basement fraud thing (its where the Keyboard Warriors thing comes from). I hope you enjoyed it. We will keep working to do better videos for everyone :)

Yes it was me and my partner who reviewed the Stark Heads. We are trying to get better at this and be more involved. I was also the same person who dealt with the the whole Mothers Basement fraud thing (its where the Keyboard Warriors thing comes from). I hope you enjoyed it. We will keep working to do better videos for everyone :)

Definitely doing a great job your comparison pics and articulation test really put away any doubts I had, I am really loving the new body dimension, pants and color tone. Thank you for a fantastic review.

Haven't watched the whole vid, just skipped to bits with the volume low while I watch TV... It's an interesting comparison. I think personally, I still like the AoU more with the extra red, but that worn look is actually quite nice on the promo edition. Honestly, I think throw in the diorama and the subtle difference in look, if I was to get a Civil War Cap, then this would have been the better choice.. (too late now, but I wasn't going to go with two Caps in my collection anyway)

It just has that little more to distinguish it from AoU..

Haven't watched the whole vid, just skipped to bits with the volume low while I watch TV... It's an interesting comparison. I think personally, I still like the AoU more with the extra red, but that worn look is actually quite nice on the promo edition. Honestly, I think throw in the diorama and the subtle difference in look, if I was to get a Civil War Cap, then this would have been the better choice.. (too late now, but I wasn't going to go with two Caps in my collection anyway)

It just has that little more to distinguish it from AoU..

How dare you have a different opinion :)

Thankyou very much for watching the video. Did you see the after credits (It's Marvel there is always an after credits)

Definitely doing a great job your comparison pics and articulation test really put away any doubts I had, I am really loving the new body dimension, pants and color tone. Thank you for a fantastic review.

Glad I could help. Also I think the YT comments box hates you as it would not let me directly reply to you. I have more figures in the pipeline so I hope you enjoy the future videos

Glad I could help. Also I think the YT comments box hates you as it would not let me directly reply to you. I have more figures in the pipeline so I hope you enjoy the future videos

:rotfl I knew there was something wrong with that thing! Finally someone points that out to me I always had the suspicion lmfao man I gota catch some sleep but I gota figure out how to fix that.

How dare you have a different opinion :)

Thankyou very much for watching the video. Did you see the after credits (It's Marvel there is always an after credits)

:lol Am watching the entire vid now.. It is a nice looking fig I have to say, and absolutely made for "Vs Mk 46" display (let's face it, we know already that Iron Man should have decent posability)

:lol Am watching the entire vid now.. It is a nice looking fig I have to say, and absolutely made for "Vs Mk 46" display (let's face it, we know already that Iron Man should have decent posability)

Agreed 100% I am very tempted with the powerpose for the 46, purely for all of the extra lights.

Agreed 100% I am very tempted with the powerpose for the 46, purely for all of the extra lights.

They both have the same number of lights.

:yess: I can't wait to watch this after work!

Great review! I love the first pose you had him in on the stand, that looked amazing. I completely agree with you about the way the shield hooks onto his back, that looks way worse than the Strike suit and AOU versions. Not sure what they were thinking there. I was planning to display this one with him holding the shield to show it off anyways, so not a huge deal for me. Super stoked to get this fig!

Nice reviews by all. This really is a great looking figure. Can't wait until HT releases the regular version and we see how that one looks.

IMG_9224_zpsswlerok7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great pictures, TCK.

Amazing clipper!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back