1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I just went on the wait list. Let's see how long this will convert. If it does.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I just went on the wait list. Let's see how long this will convert. If it does.

3 guys on my facebook group also got converted. so is there anyone who hasnt been converted?

Hmmm I'm surprised they canceled the order after one attempt. I had 2 occasions where I had to change my credit card number because one time I lost it and the other for fraudulent activity. I forgot to update my SS account with the new number so naturally when SS went to charge me it didn't go through. I got an email saying something to the effect of "hey, we tried to charge you and it was declined but we get that life & **** happens. We will try to process this again on xx/xx/xxxx". And the retry date was a very forgiving grace period. Something like 5-7 days.

But those were orders that were ready to ship. Maybe it's different with NRDs and they only try once before they cancel and move on

Yeah, I was surprised they did that also.

I presumed if that happened, they would send you an email and notify you that they attempted to charge the amount/remaining amount and that it was declined. The Vader was also ready to ship, as this was back in late December/early January I believe whenever the first run of him shipped, so I found it odd they did that.

Regardless, it all got sorted out and I got my figure. :lol

Wait list converted for me. I went on the list Saturday.

Converted also. It does still say Waitlist on their website for whatever that is worth.

I really doubt it's because of denied cards . SS policy is to give you 7 days to fix your cc then it get charged again . I believe they just upped production

I really doubt it's because of denied cards . SS policy is to give you 7 days to fix your cc then it get charged again . I believe they just upped production

Exactly.
What happened is this:

HT sent out the info about this figure and SS ordered(Let's say), 3000 of them. They sell out overnight and SS puts everyone on waitlist. There will always be a percentage that cancel or cards are declined when charging, but that happens later. They get another 500 waitlist members and contact HT to get more for their allocation. Everyone converts. And then there are the crazy people like that Danoby guy and his pal who cancel theirs because now everyone will have one, so they can't brag any more, lol.

or maybe Hot Toys are just producing more figures. there is no limitation number or anything...

i said it 2 days ago, a lot of Waitlists will convert and i was right..what they do, its called marketing...

And I said two days ago that after they charge nrds wait list orders will convert. There is not enough time between now and when this will release to increase production.

Last edited:

And not with an NRD it's not

Other than the diorama base and scratched shield, how is this a "Battling" version? :dunno

Other than the diorama base and scratched shield, how is this a "Battling" version? :dunno

The suit is supposed to be dirtied a bit, albeit very slightly it seems.

but after all i am overjoyed to got the waitlist converted!!

Also ordered Scarlet Witch, unfortunately i love limited stuff.

congrats to all who got converted. i mean this is a prototype, i am 99% sure that the final Battle Version will look better than the pictures....

i am happy

good day

A bruised or bloody sculpt would be nice though.

:goodpost:
tumblr_o5ufb7t6sX1sa8ezpo2_500.gif

Last edited:

Converted

The regular version is supposed to recreate the scene from the gif above, and the battling version is supposed to recreate the big "battle scene" between all the avengers (and specifically the BP v Cap part) it's not supposed to be a regular and a battle damage. Each one is a representation of a specific scene from the film. The Battle version comes from earlier in the movie then the previous edition.

I'm gonna bloody up one of those face plates :rock

Back