1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I called in a bunch of favors and acquired a few of these but man o man I hope they don't make a battle damage version . That was my biggest fear with this figure before anyone says anything, yes I collect multiples and no I don't sell .

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I called in a bunch of favors and acquired a few of these but man o man I hope they don't make a battle damage version . That was my biggest fear with this figure before anyone says anything, yes I collect multiples and no I don't sell .

I could see HT making a real BD version as a SDCC exclusive

I put myself on the wait list for this one. I wasn't planning on getting the regular one so this one will do.

I put myself on the wait list for this one. I wasn't planning on getting the regular one so this one will do.

I cancelled my waitlist and ordered locally so that's one less to convert.

Surprise!!! :rotfl

dawson-crying-ugly-amazing-gifs.gif

That moment when you log on and see that a new figure has went up for PO that you want, only to see that it's already gone to waitlist. :lol
Yup, that's me right now. :lol

Got a waitlist conversion!! Hopped on it Saturday morning

Awesome, my waitlist has been converted.... I am getting this one for sure.:yess:

Got a waitlist conversion!! Hopped on it Saturday morning

Congrats! :woo

Waitlist conversion as well. Guess they found many more

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I just received notice that my waitlist has been fulfilled. Looking forward to owning both versions :yess:

edit: congrats to everyone on scoring one :hi5:

Anyone else think SSC just limited the amount they initially put up to then see how much interest they would get through thre amount that waitlisted? I just find it hard to believe that there are that many people that would cancel so soon or have their NRD payment not go through lol

Got a conversion, was on WL as soon as it went to it though. If you didn't get one now, might have to wait until cancellations or declines.

Anyone else think SSC just limited the amount they initially put up to then see how much interest they would get through thre amount that waitlisted? I just find it hard to believe that there are that many people that would cancel so soon or have their NRD payment not go through lol

It's not cancellations when there are mass conversions like this. Either hot toys saw the demand and is increasing production or sideshow increased how much they ordered from hot toys assuming they didnt exceed the maximum number of figures hot toys allocated to them for resale.

Got a conversion and I went on the waitlist yesterday. They had to have undersold him!

Conversion granted on my list i got into waitlist few hours after it "sold out" .. One question once it turns into full order is there a possible way to convert this into flex payment?

Back