1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Thanks snoopy and waitlisted!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

That was fast.

Either they didn't have many or people love more Captain America

Had to wait till money went through on my card. Well now to sit on my waitlist reservation hoping it converts. Wish me luck

It will change if you add it to cart.

Already at waitlist. These exclusives are so up and down, now I never know if other places are going to sell them besides Sideshow or if they're going to be available for more than a day lol.

I waitlisted Cap and SW, but didn't expect these to waitlist so quickly.

Already at waitlist. These exclusives are so up and down, now I never know if other places are going to sell them besides Sideshow or if they're going to be available for more than a day lol.

I waitlisted Cap and SW, but didn't expect these to waitlist so quickly.

If it says "Movie Promo Edition" chances are it will sell out fast. I've never seen one that didn't.

Yep, I've never seen a movie promo figure hang around too long. They always go quick. I hope they aren't too much on the aftermarket.

1 day sell out.. it's not the way hot toys does business anymore
. They will produce more to meet demand, ssc will get allocated more stock. just look at star wars.. not saying there will be as many produced as star wars just that if your on the waitlist now you have a good chance to convert

Whatever I'm just glad I got one. Don't really care if it's limited or not just like how it looks and the base and scratched shield.

1 day sell out.. it's not the way hot toys does business anymore
. They will produce more to meet demand, ssc will get allocated more stock. just look at star wars.. not saying there will be as many produced as star wars just that if your on the waitlist now you have a good chance to convert

Hot toys has never done that with a movie promo figure before. Movie promos are a limited run and once they are gone they are gone. The waitlist only converts if an order is cancelled or if cards get declined. The Star Wars figures were not limited and blew up on the secondary market and it makes sense for hot toys to make a second run of them since the demand was higher than expected.

Just look at every movie promo that came before, they ALL went quick.

Really not surprised by this at all, I'm glad I ordered and that there was an exclusive to begin with since its so similar to AOU Cap

I'm wouldn't be too surprised at Cap but SW also getting waitlisted is making me wonder. And the weird normal pre-order turned to waitlist at check out thing is curious too. Is this just a way to block people from using points? I'll bet that we'll see a good amount of conversions.

Really not surprised by this at all, I'm glad I ordered and that there was an exclusive to begin with since its so similar to AOU Cap

That's why i passed i have all the caps minus the star spangled version but i could not pull the trigger on this one. I am thinking about making my own custom battle damaged cap with blood and all.

still i think that todays waitlist will convert. would be surprised if they didnt...but yeah finally a limited figure again. But i have to say one of the main things why i love collecting is the feeling when you are on the waitlist. it makes the whole thing really exciting. do i get it or not. i love it...

That's why i passed i have all the caps minus the star spangled version but i could not pull the trigger on this one. I am thinking about making my own custom battle damaged cap with blood and all.
It wasn't nice seeing the costume be so similar :thud: I'd love to see a custom like that :hi5:
still i think that todays waitlist will convert. would be surprised if they didnt...but yeah finally a limited figure again. But i have to say one of the main things why i love collecting is the feeling when you are on the waitlist. it makes the whole thing really exciting. do i get it or not. i love it...
It might sure :D and it's great to see limited editions after so many wide releases getting heavy discounts later :thud:
I agree it can be really exciting, I remember jumping on the waitlist for the Amazing Spiderman and hoping it would convert, in the end I ended up ordering from a fellow freak, for another freak :rotfl
but the waitlist and the rush to order limited releases is incredibly exciting :rotfl :rock :woo

Just hoped on the waitlist. I was hoping to see pictures of the battle damage but it went to waitlist so fast. So much for us thinking hot toys is milking every character. As long as they throw an exclusive on it it sells out :slap

If any regrets not jumping on it earlier before going on the WL. Jump on the WL, chances are still pretty good.

Back