1/6 Hot Toys C-3PO (See-Threepio) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys C-3PO force awakens version

Obviously OT trumps all but what I do like about the TFA figure is that it does include a gold arm so that you can actually turn him into the RO version.

Not really. The mid section is much fatter than the OT version of the custom. Plus the wiring is completely different.

No I said Rogue One. Anthony Daniels wore the TFA suit with the gold arm for his little RO cameo.

Did he? Wow didn't know that, thanks :wink1: So I guess what I should of said was I prefer 3PO the "skinny" version :)

I think for SDCC preview day maybe only mods should get to make new threads. :lol

This isn't a bad idea. Other forums I know during big shows like D23 for example only Mods can make new threads to keep things orderly. They literally turn it off for the duration of the events.

When C-3PO was shown last year, he had a gold arm next to the figure. I'm not seeing it in the preview night pics. I hope that option didn't change. I'm not a TFA red arm fan.

Mr. Daniels frequents this forum by the way.

Even if the body size isn't exactly the same as he was in the original films, I would get this figure if he had the silver leg. But without it, I'll pass and hold out for one from the other films.

Does he come with a tub of ice cream and bonbons?

When 900 years old you reach look as good you will not.

Mr Daniels has all my respect. He had always been a supporter of the fans....unlike some other actors....cough Ford...cough.....

I think its awesome he still gets in that suit......and if the made it bigger so he could be comfortable ........good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still waiting for this one to go up for PO. It sure better come with the gold arm too though.

From Toyark:
2763401410cbde9b30bef9ced22817d6.jpeg

From Rebelscum:
7f03b6917f6e2d3365cc1b89fb2443c0.jpeg

Back