1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged today once they said I wouldn't be. N they never even shipped the figure. Ugh. SS is beginning to get on my nerve .

hmm first issue I've had with Sideshow and I've ordered almost 10 Hot Toys from them now. But they charged my card on Tuesday morning which they said they were going to do for this Batman. However here we are on Thursday and still no shipping email and the order under my account on SS's website just says "order processing". This seems really out of the ordinary from them. Anyone else having this issue? I put in a email this morning to get any info I could.

ssc1.jpg
ssc2.kpg.jpg

Hm....

Hmm as long as its on its way I guess that's fine. Its a Christmas present so I don't even get to open it until Christmas morning anyway haha. Thanks for the info

Just got an email from Popcultcha about my preorder of this:

"The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 30 November 2016 to 31 January 2017."

Kind of sucks, but I'm not bothered too much as I picked up the regular version from BBTS about a month ago.

Yeah I just gonna say I spoke to SS. She said any day now because of a delay. No deliveries on the weekend for UPS so the earliest I'll have it is Monday.

Been two days and still no shipping notification from SS. Looks like I'll be getting this figure mid next week.

Yeah, the whole day yesterday, it said UPS was waiting for the package to arrive at facitity.
Now it says its in the vehicle for delivery today. :)

Back