1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except in Batman Forever, and in Batman & Robin, and Batman Beyond, and Batman Earth One, and Batman Arkham Origins, and Batman Noel.............
And conveniently ingnoring about 90% of the batman comics and the version this movie and figure is based on...

But yeah, I just never noticed Superman had a blue outfit. Crazy. Except when he died and came back, and the version based on him in Gods and Monsters, and the beginning of the game Superman Rerurns.

Then I bet you would have cared less what color it was to begin with. And I doubt you never noticed if you have indeed read Batman comics since you were a kid. But if you say so...

Oh you got me good. I guess I LIED about reading comics as a kid. Honestly, who gives a ***** about the color of his belt. I enjoy Batman comics and movies, but I'm not a super geek, so the color of his belt, socks, or underwear never really mattered much to me. Your comment is idiotic at best. Now, you hide in your mommy's closet with your favorite Batman plush and cry me a river.

Oh you got me good. I guess I LIED about reading comics as a kid. Honestly, who gives a ***** about the color of his belt. I enjoy Batman comics and movies, but I'm not a super geek, so the color of his belt, socks, or underwear never really mattered much to me. Your comment is idiotic at best. Now, you hide in your mommy's closet with your favorite Batman plush and cry me a river.
Lol. Feel better now? Lol

Still, a more traditional colored belt would have made it look better.

Buckled and bought myself one of these today, Should be home by the end of the week so put photos up then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December :horror doesn't look like it will get to the UK before Christmas at this rate :gah:

Don't think it ever did. You tried eBay, some Hong Kong sellers have it as the same price from uk sellers/forbidden planet etc. And it's available now

Don't think it ever did. You tried eBay, some Hong Kong sellers have it as the same price from uk sellers/forbidden planet etc. And it's available now

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place all the ones I see on eBay are close to £300. I got it for £239 shipped and have now paid off all but £100 of that. Do we always get figures later than Sideshow? If I don't get this or the regular Batman before December I'll have to get a Keaton Batman to ease my frustration until they turn up :lol

I'm back home and got my chrome batman-will post pics soon

99eeb0d1926cb85f3932a6b51e16bdb8.jpg
183964ed9e2498f87f55658e76968143.jpg

b5324fcf9288b21b977520c5db0be8e7.jpg
264be8eb45a2197a11ddf6c3aa300266.jpg
be0083953ae25cbeb6196a57e7be3a97.jpg

Wow.
Not normally a box fan but this is the best box of hot toys have done in a while, it's highly glossed while being jet black with chrome through it & has embossed scratches like the armour!

aeb9014d672e1cb8124d29e8d1e8cd08.jpg
9ccc125a396673aa7392806af73ac8d4.jpg
d1554590a29d2c69a5b2cd2fd999317e.jpg
eafaf7837160dbcdf17799c9772403c0.jpg
c4d2b558c70ab435da8403fabf378b0e.jpg

He's awesome/far superior to the first version.
He actually looks much more screen accurate as he's in the dark almost the entire time in the film & his suit looks black.
This is way better than the Reg, so much so I'm in no doubt to sell my regular version.
It just looks immense!
It's not so chrome, just shiny black like wet metal. The detailing on it shows up better too as a result.
Gonna have to clear a space cos he needs a shelf to himself

He looks great ! Congrats .

Thanks man
Well worth the wait.
Anyone on the fence between this and the regular-it's a no brainer-this guy beats him hands down!
Looks like he stepped out of the rain straight through the tv screen!!!

Back