1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too reflective would have probably made the detailing not stand out as much.

Another thing is that the armor is very segmented and you have the unarmored parts.

Still like it better than the original one

Thank you man. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyway, I've always admired the quality work of Hot Toys. Trying to decide between this and the SS Premium Format at more than double the price. Given recent disappointment from SS, I'm leaning toward the Hot Toys Black Version. Anyone thinks the SS Premium might be a better choice and why?

That's up to you . I personally don't collect statues . If that's your thing then go for it . Some Hot toy figures are like mini versions of premium format statues .

Wonder when we'll get the first in hand pics and review videos of this figure :impatient:

Thank you man. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyway, I've always admired the quality work of Hot Toys. Trying to decide between this and the SS Premium Format at more than double the price. Given recent disappointment from SS, I'm leaning toward the Hot Toys Black Version. Anyone thinks the SS Premium might be a better choice and why?

ss makes junk and statues are pointless

This is a great figure, I like the PF too & have it on order. The PF is a great looking statue I saw it at SDCC and its huge and the detail is amazing. Photos don't do it justice.

This is a great figure, I like the PF too & have it on order. The PF is a great looking statue I saw it at SDCC and its huge and the detail is amazing. Photos don't do it justice.

I got burned a couple of times pre-ordering with SS. Production piece is far from prototype quality. I will probably wait for production pics before pulling the trigger on the PF. Pretty certain I'm getting the black chrome hot toys. It is irresistible.

I'm glad some people are digging this, but I think it looks horrible. The reg is much, much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have ordered the PF but there are some issues with it that I personally can't get over with, which is frustrating because 1/6 and 1/4 Armored Batmen are my grail figures til now (loved the regular suit PF though and ordered right away). I have both HT Armored versions on order, and hopefully HT makes a 1/4 version of the regular Armored Batman :)

ss makes junk and statues are pointless

To most people, collectibles in general are pointless, but I'm sure you wouldn't agree that action figures are, so maybe think first that to some people statues are just as fun as action figures.

I'm glad some people are digging this, but I think it looks horrible. The reg is much, much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll wait to get it in hand before making a real judgement but from the pics posted in last few days nothing has made me think I won't love it. Don't think its better or worse than the regular, just different.

I'm most excited for this version. I am selling some stuff to help justify having this entire line. But this was a must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait until it comes out, this will be my first Hot Toys purchase. I've been wanting to own a Hot Toys product since my visit to their Secret Base.

I've ordered the light up spear from One Sixth Kit to compliment my purchase. ONS confirmed that the spear did light up but couldn't tell me how to change the battery.

I think this is just the better looking armor batman. That is my opinion tho. Hoping to see a review soon.

Back