1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're lucky you got your rewards back.
That's probably cause you are allowed a one time courtesy to modify your order.

I think that's what happened to my one time courtesy change. I think I applied my rewards to a figure, then I changed my mind, and they let
me transfer that reward to another figure.
That is noted in your sideshow account.
Once you've used up that courtesy, you're SOL.

Wow, I tried to get them to transfer a single flex payment that had been processed from an order that I wanted to cancel to an order that I was going to bed placing but they said it couldn't be done so i had to take the $20 hit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I reckon I'm gonna cancel this too but I already used my courtesy refund, I'll just have to lose out on the NRD and $12 in rewards... It's the price of ordering a figure before I see the movie I guess.
You're lucky you got your rewards back.
That's probably cause you are allowed a one time courtesy to modify your order.

I think that's what happened to my one time courtesy change. I think I applied my rewards to a figure, then I changed my mind, and they let
me transfer that reward to another figure.
That is noted in your sideshow account.
Once you've used up that courtesy, you're SOL.
My one time was back during that dock strike. I canceled the Cap 2 pack and they refunded all payments and NRD.

Well, it's called a non refundable deposit for a reason.

I didn't know they would return your rewards if you canceled, I thought they were lost too.

Well...I never used my "one time courtesy" and I had to on this. Really did not need it...but the lady I talked to said I would only get one or the other back. I took the rewards because that was $49 and the NRD was I think $25 on it. I would rather lose $25 than $49.

image.jpeg
Are we ever going to get pics of the two side by side in the same case?

I have the chrome one ordered, but now I'm thinking of getting both. :slap
They both look great in their own unique ways. I just wish they'd fix the awful faceplates.

There are some pretty awesome natural light ones of the chrome in this thread somewhere.

Yeah, these pictures under regular lighting from shows (originally posted by Hologram AI) are what made me PO this figure despite having POd the regular as well. The official promo pics made me doubt that the dents on the sculpt weren't painted properly, convention pics show that they actually are :)

12821434_1293124327368370_5732388871972587775_n.jpg

12806209_1293124330701703_3818888004005615507_n.jpg

12790890_1293127030701433_5491615570025463438_n.jpg

Damn.... it does look nice.... like he's drenched.... absolutely stellar! :lol :gah::yess:

Any chance next month's code will finally work on him?

I prefer the "normal one". It's just weird that the exclusive version has that kind of stand. I mean worse

I prefer the "normal one". It's just weird that the exclusive version has that kind of stand. I mean worse

Ya i hate these stands too. At least with this one we'll have the option to buy the stand that comes with the Regular version from Toy Anxiety once they part them out. Deadpool on the other hand, comes with the same ****** stand and there are no alternatives :gah:

this exclusive version should of at least come with the kryptonite spear! would also be nice if it came with the grenade launcher strapped on to the suit just like in the movie

this exclusive version should of at least come with the kryptonite spear! would also be nice if it came with the grenade launcher strapped on to the suit just like in the movie

I'm surprised there's absolutely no merchandise of the spear. Is there a reason for this? :slap

Back