1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love mine......
59207f83ab8ee2bc835ef5e68a2a2d2e.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Love mine......
59207f83ab8ee2bc835ef5e68a2a2d2e.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

The white bleed on the chest armour really annoyed me.
That's why I sold mine on and kept the regular.
Did everyone's have that, as most photos Iv seen had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having reset my shelves and put all (but the 66) the Bats figures in one display, this guy, in my opinion, has the most presence on that shelf.
It's an imposing figure that looks superb.

The white bleed on the chest armour really annoyed me.
That's why I sold mine on and kept the regular.
Did everyone's have that, as most photos Iv seen had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they do. Personally I think it looks good on mine, still very happy with it all these months later. I guess it's not for everyone.

Just received mine this morning and love it.
I think he meant some intentional scratches has white colour in the crevices.
no, there is white showing through on the bottom chest and ab armor, like minimal paint coverage. I had this figure and its noticeable.

Am I the only person who has a hard time with wrists in hot toy figures? Just got this figure in, looks very nice. But feels like every Hot Toy I get, I have nightmares with changing hands and getting the accessories to stay on. Even having the hand stay on can be a nightmare

Am I the only person who has a hard time with wrists in hot toy figures? Just got this figure in, looks very nice. But feels like every Hot Toy I get, I have nightmares with changing hands and getting the accessories to stay on. Even having the hand stay on can be a nightmare

You are certainly not the only one. :lol The hands on this figure are a real pain the ass. I hate them so much I just leave it alone now I have him set up holding the spear.

Not every HT figure, but I presume this figure is just like the regular Armored Bats and the hands on that figure are such a nightmare to change that I don't even bother. What's currently on him is what's going to stay on him.

I had trouble with his right wrist but upon close inspection, it's the design of the gauntlets. Eventually the hand went back on but play around with it. Try not to "blindly" force it with brute strength and it should be fine.

Hey fellows. Does anyone know where I can buy the regular Armored Batman stand. I have the black chrome Armored Batman but the stand is way too bulky and would prefer the regular stand if I can get my hands on one. Thank you

Just keep an eye on ebay, they'll eventually pop up.

The base was the one thing that I hated from this release (still think the black chrome is better than the regular). I bought a BvS stand from ebay for about $35, I think. It's from the regular Batman, so it doesn't say "Armored Version" on it, but it's good enough for me, and a VAST improvement from the stupid stand it came with.

This black chrome version needs some love. lol

I just recently bought this head sculpt from a collector in Japan.
At first glance, I thoght it was made by Creg, but it was custom made and painted by that Japanese collector himself.

_DSC1282.jpg

_DSC1280.jpg

_DSC1281.jpg

This black chrome version needs some love. lol

I just recently bought this head sculpt from a collector in Japan.
At first glance, I thoght it was made by Creg, but it was custom made and painted by that Japanese collector himself.

_DSC1282.jpg

_DSC1280.jpg

_DSC1281.jpg

He wasn't selling more of them was he?

Back