1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a good comparison of the glow in the dark Kryptonite spear versus the light up one anywhere?

I've been wondering this also. I presume they're the exact same spear, but the brightness of each one in the dark would be nice to see.

Edit: There's actually some photos from a user who has the glow in the dark spear with their regular Armored Bats in the regular Armored Bats thread in post #3260. First photos I've seen of it at all on here.

I've been wondering this also. I presume they're the exact same spear, but the brightness of each one in the dark would be nice to see.

Edit: There's actually some photos from a user who has the glow in the dark spear with their regular Armored Bats in the regular Armored Bats thread in post #3260. First photos I've seen of it at all on here.

Cheers man!

DSC01257-01.jpg
DSC01256-01.jpg
DSC01253-01.jpg
DSC01254-01.jpg

Thanks, bud! I'm actually in the process of selling this.

Ugh, I haven't opened mine yet but I have the regular Armored Batman on display already. I can't decide if I should keep this and sell the regular or vice versa. I ran out of space to keep both with the new Civil War collection just about complete and committing to a Star Wars collection. Was gonna keep this to display with a 1/4 or 1/3 Batman statue whenever I get one, but now I'm not sure. You don't like yours, irok84?
I love your pics, making it difficult for me... :clap

I really need that kryptonite spear for my armoured batman, it looks so great, I wish Hot toys released it along with the figure in the first place or all least as a special addition extra like the tech cowl or sniper rifle

Most people got them from OSK, though I'm not sure if they still have any in stock. Or you can get them from Toys-Era directly I believe. Or eBay.

How to get it from Toys-Era directly? Do they have a website or fb page? I tried finding them but apparently my Google-Fu is not strong enough :(

My mistake, I was thinking directly from TE but it's actually KGHobby I was thinking of. However, they are out of stock on the LED light up one and only have the glow in the dark. Not sure if OSK still has them, you might want to check. If not, eBay might be your best bet if you want the light up one.

I sometimes miss having the black chrome.
Had both versions and decided with regular.
I do love the regular...still thinks it's awesome.
But I do sometimes wonder if I picked the right one cause the black chrome just looks bad ass.

Thanks for the heads up marwan80 I just ordered this guy.I didn't know which armored bats to get so I got lucky with this one and saved a few bucks.

Back