1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3830.jpgIMG_3833.jpg Together at last!

She really does (look better in person). Each time I take an iPhone image, I look at the picture and then the figure, it doesn't seem to capture what I'm looking at. :lol

That's because cell phone tech is still years away from matching top of the line, high quality cameras. That gap is getting smaller every year though.

Hate to say it still looks nothing like Gal. Im holding out for the JLA version.

Bit the bullet and ordered her from a local store that had a couple in stock. No regrets. She's amazing and looks great on the shelf with my favourite iterations of the Big 3.
332d432a18b385c32bd641112c568a78.jpg
c2d9b6a919c8d165697dadb462aac782.jpg
0348bf94eafc8a3efa20ec7617f18b3e.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I'm still debating if I want this version or wait for another, but unless the Justice League movie wins me over, the Reeves Superman and the Keaton Batman will be the other DC figures I have too to pose her with. It's nice seeing this version of the Trinity as I felt like the Wonder Woman movie was an historic first major film with the character the same way the Superman Movie and Keaton's Batman was. This group makes more sense I think than what people might think form first glance.

This could easily be confused for a statue of the trinity instead of figures the way you have them posed. Hands down my favorite picture in this thread thus far!

:clap

Mine too! Best in the thread pic!

This could easily be confused for a statue of the trinity instead of figures the way you have them posed. Hands down my favorite picture in this thread thus far!

:clap

Mine too! Best in the thread pic!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Also got my notice for my 2nd WW, guess the 2nd shipment is coming in Oct 3 for all those that are still waiting for her.

Those are the same BvS figures I have, and the same arrangement in which I have them displayed from left to right.

Very nice pics on this page!

I too, received my two week notice! I also nabbed two versions of WW Bluray. I got the Target exclusive digibook with lenticular cover, and the Best Buy 3D version with the exclusive trading cards. Although, I don't own a 3D tv, yet... So I might just return that version unopened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back