1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics look great. I finally preordered her. Shame it took so long for her to get released. This is why movie studios release the bluray soon after movies end in theaters. Peoples excitement from the movie still there and they buy. Shame some figures come out a year or more after the movie hit theaters. The excitement, impulse buy, and want of the figure definitely goes down if not away if the figure is released so late. I was ready to buy a bunch of Rougue One figures right after I saw the movie. Glad I had a cool down period lol. Saved me a ton of money.

Same here. I had a Deadpool movie figure pre-ordered and paid for from SS....by the time it finally arrived at my door, I had fallen out of love with it.
Ended up doing a trade for a DX08 Nicholson Joker, so things turned out well in the end.

But definitely going to put more thought into my choices in the future. These aren't exactly priced to be impulse purchases.

Sometimes I wish I can do all these poses and take different pics of the figure.
But I'm one of those people that are so an@l, that once I find a pose I like, I hold my breath and back off so it wouldnt move. lol

Precisely how I am as well. :lol

Kind of thinking about cancelling this. For me the hype has died off and I don't feel like I need her. Does anyone know with flex plans on Sideshow do they just charge the NRD or is there a fee per payment too (I thought there used to be). I've only made one payment aside from the NRD.

They refund everything but the NRD.

Same here. I had a Deadpool movie figure pre-ordered and paid for from SS....by the time it finally arrived at my door, I had fallen out of love with it.
Ended up doing a trade for a DX08 Nicholson Joker, so things turned out well in the end.

But definitely going to put more thought into my choices in the future. These aren't exactly priced to be impulse purchases.
That sounds like a pretty great trade in your favor to me. Glad things worked out!

Quick picture of my Trinity:

image.jpeg

That Wonder Woman pose looks spot on. :) Exactly what I will be aiming for when I eventually receive this figure.

Kind of thinking about cancelling this. For me the hype has died off and I don't feel like I need her. Does anyone know with flex plans on Sideshow do they just charge the NRD or is there a fee per payment too (I thought there used to be). I've only made one payment aside from the NRD.

I think you should also ask for your NRD back due to the multitude of delays. I'm not canceling my order. If I did, however, I would definitely call them; pointing out the numerous delays as a reason for canceling, and stand firm on an exception being made for the NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching in 4K HD resolution really helped me see the hair defined beautifully so I did some slight tweaking with the style :clap

That Wonder Woman pose looks spot on. :) Exactly what I will be aiming for when I eventually receive this figure.

Thanks!

Watching in 4K HD resolution really helped me see the hair defined beautifully so I did some slight tweaking with the style :clap

Looks nice!

Are you using some sort of product in the hair I'm presuming?

Got the Barbie cloak, definitely not accurate to the movie, but I like how it looks for now. I guess this is my take on it. Oh, and before people ask about the hair, I just used water to shape it down, no hair products, lol.

36456833444_13a658a6ae_b.jpg

36456832914_b1c969e855_b.jpg

Like pretty much all HT futzing. Just add water. To clothing, Chewbacca you name it.

She looks great there. Good job.

P.S I'll be also stealing your trinity pose when I get my JL trio

For anyone using the Barbie cloak, even though it looks great, I'd personally just be wary of it potentially staining the upper body if you leave it on for a long period of time.

It is a shame that you can't pull off a pose like this one with the figure.

211SE04_Wonder-Woman_02 (378x800).jpg

Although I do also like this pose from the Amazon statue, which looks like it might be more doable. I might have to try it when I get mine (next week hopefully).

hhjjj.JPG

Back