1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Guyver, the new body definitely has a more natural look to it. So what kind of wax did you use and how did you get those amazing waves into one the hair? Did you curl it around something or just do it entirely by hand?

:lol It's simple really..

It's called Dollfie Water Wax and Dollfie shampoo and conditioner total cost under $15 that's the beauty of it. No tools necessary. Of course using a toothbrush helps but fingers, particularly using your thumb and first finger is all you need IMO.

I will post the technique soon in the meantime..

IMO you don't have to really go to the extreme with her face and make up, styling the hair makes a statement

..so what changed your mind so you don't worry now?

The refined body doesn't crease as much I think when HT fixed the crease issue I'm pretty sure they changed the texture of the skin, it seems less constricted around the shoulders, even the rubber is more flexible or the mesh expands better when you try to flex the arms but in doing so, this newer skin texture design is less shiny than before.

The refined body doesn't crease as much I think when HT fixed the crease issue I'm pretty sure they changed the texture of the skin, it seems less constricted around the shoulders, even the rubber is more flexible or the mesh expands better when you try to flex the arms but in doing so, this newer skin texture design is less shiny than before.

Oh, cool so it sounds like the 'shininess' was the least of the problems and the benefit of something a bit more resilient is the biggest payout beyond just the improved look of the 'skin'. Thanks for sharing.

So is the body all rubber? Is the risk of eventual cracking or taring still a concern for these type of figures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah... Wonder Woman is not a gossip, she's not Harley Quinn, or even Batman - that guy want to know the dirt on everyone.

Back