1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like a photo-shopped head and hair on an action figure rather than an actual repaint. This seems too suspicious.

I thought about that also until I check out Noel Cruz website:https://www.ncruz.com/ He seems to get some of the eye's application really well.

Noel Cruz is a pretty popular custom artist. usually charges about $1000 or so for his work. highly doubt he'd be able to keep up that price if he was just photoshopping images.

Mine arrived it does not have the shine of the 1st batch which is good however due to having no space to display she is still in the box, O can't wait to start futzing it especially that hair

Mine arrived it does not have the shine of the 1st batch which is good however due to having no space to display she is still in the box, O can't wait to start futzing it especially that hair

Did you get it from Hong Kong? Still waiting here, we don't usually get them in the UK before Sideshow.

Noel Cruz is a pretty popular custom artist. usually charges about $1000 or so for his work. highly doubt he'd be able to keep up that price if he was just photoshopping images.

x1f44d.png.pagespeed.ic.qX2P8P7_g1.png
thanks

looking forward to some pics

Does this first and second batch thing actually exist?
I would presume when the product is completed its shipped...it takes 4_5 weeks to ship by sea and clear customs etc. There is no way figures sculpts got repainted.

Harley quinn figure is shipping out tomorrow for some from SSC. Since WW released 1 weeks after harley, maybe SSC will start shipping this next week

Well that sucks. I was hoping to at least get one preorder this month, but looks like no WW, Jyn or Ghostbusters. And I'm guessing no Furiosa or Daenerys yet either.

Sigh. Guess I'll just have to hop on ebay and look for something else to buy now. :p

Harley quinn figure is shipping out tomorrow for some from SSC. Since WW released 1 weeks after harley, maybe SSC will start shipping this next week

Unfortunately, probably not. Especially since folks are getting a delay on the last payment, I would say that
they have not arrived at SS yet.

Yeah, we should have got a 14-day notice back a week or so ago as she was released a week after Harley. They must be removing the shine from all the figures.

So I had a nagging issue that I couldn't stand anymore that was the left leg was so wonky and it kept flexing loose everytime I tried to bend the knee :gah:. So I took a gamble and had her replaced. And I got my replacement body. It is the second run because what I was told the first wave or run, batch sold out in the first week of release in asia.

So I miss the shiny skin as this new run has dulled the skin texture it's so obvious and I think it's because the skin design was improved, because surprise, no more creasing because naturally I tested it out, there's no more tightness around the shoulders IMO every part seems to stretch more smoothly when you flex the arms and bending of the legs now .:yes:

So I guess HT noticed the issues and tried to fix them. So I think the U.S. and SSC will undoubtedly get the more refined body with the fixes..so rejoice guys:clap

So here is my comparison

first body

New body (Still has the definition and detail IMO but just a little more neutral in texture)

I was able to track down my miracle styling wax and I think with the hair styled it really brings out Gal as WW IMO

Tried to give her more of a natural curl

I guess it was too frizzy before

Now

Especially in different lighting

Some more angles

I got action poses coming too show what I mean about the better made skin texture preventing less creasing

So I had a nagging issue that I couldn't stand anymore that was the left leg was so wonky and it kept flexing loose everytime I tried to bend the knee :gah:. So I took a gamble and had her replaced. And I got my replacement body. It is the second run because what I was told the first wave or run, batch sold out in the first week of release in asia.

So I miss the shiny skin as this new run has dulled the skin texture it's so obvious and I think it's because the skin design was improved, because surprise, no more creasing because naturally I tested it out, there's no more tightness around the shoulders IMO every part seems to stretch more smoothly when you flex the arms and bending of the legs now .:yes:

So I guess HT noticed the issues and tried to fix them. So I think the U.S. and SSC will undoubtedly get the more refined body with the fixes..so rejoice guys:clap

So here is my comparison

first body

New body (Still has the definition and detail IMO but just a little more neutral in texture)

I was able to track down my miracle styling wax and I think with the hair styled it really brings out Gal as WW IMO

Tried to give her more of a natural curl

I guess it was too frizzy before

Now

Especially in different lighting

Some more angles

I got action poses coming too show what I mean about the better made skin texture preventing less creasing

:clap Great job on the hair. Looks 100% better. Hope I'm able to achieve the same results when I get mine.

I know people want to do the Phicen swap, but honestly when this figure comes altogether, I don't want to bother and I'm a avid Phicen and custom collector

Finally I can do this pose without cringing about it

Bring on the JL and Solo versions..love this version but I can't help it..I'll get them all :lol

Very nice Guyver, glad the new body worked out. I may need some of that wax.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back